Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,411 members, 7,917,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:58 PM

Sex Is Overrated! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Overrated! (968 Views)

Sex Is Overrated - Writing From Experience. (Pictures) / Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Overrated! by Goahead(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
I've had it a couple of times since I turned 24, and to be sincere, I don't see the need of doing it again.
Thrust for few minutes, ejaculate and you clean up the mess - what's the pleasure undecided

The one that cemented my "no sex 2018 resolution" was the thick-milk-like substance I saw on my dick after the rompy ordeal.... It was a total piss off angry

The recap, masturbation, real sex - the pleasures you get from both are the same! No difference! Sex is a total waste of time!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Overrated! by Rickjordan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
good for you
Re: Sex Is Overrated! by Goahead(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rickjordan:
good for you
Do you share my views on this? undecided
Re: Sex Is Overrated! by Leverageisback(m): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
undecided those who say that sex is overrated they just ain't doing it right

- ludacris
Re: Sex Is Overrated! by Rickjordan(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Goahead:
Do you share my views on this? undecided
ye sure...
Re: Sex Is Overrated! by GraGra247(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op, you're totally correct. The problem is that there's a spirit behind it that pushes men to do it.

You like a girl, next there's a natural push to want to sleep with her no matter how much you want to avoid it and no matter how empty the act feels. Your interest in her naturally births an unwanted desire.

I think that was naturally installed in men to compel them to marry and procreate cos without it most men would probably not marry. I'm glad I abstain like you too.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Is Overrated! by jesusdiedLOL(m): 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
No be lie
Re: Sex Is Overrated! by jamariwolf2(f): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sex is Not not not not never overrated.
Re: Sex Is Overrated! by ubunja(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Sex is Not not not not never overrated.
oh please God yes. sex rocks.i love that sh!t.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public / Twins / All The Weird Rituals Nigerian Women Perform Before The Sweet Lovemaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.