Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,614 members, 7,917,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP (886 Views)

Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / Uche Secondus Calls For The Immediate Resignation Of INEC Chairman, IGP Idris / APC Hqtrs Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Others Endorse Buhari’s Immediate Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by LifeDrama: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has called for the immediate resignation of the Minister of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi saying,

"On the Appointment of Amaechi as DG of Buhari's Re-Election Campaign: We demand for his immediate resignation as Minister of Transport in line with the Constitution. We are shocked that @APCNigeria is more interested in re-Election when Nigerians are dying of hunger/starvation"

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/948970509454147584

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/04/we-demand-amaechi-immediate-resignation-as-minister-of-transport-pdp/

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by docadams: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmmmmm

I think there is need for a referendum on whether PDP is qualified to be an effective opposition party after 2019, . or be deregistered as a political party.

3 Likes

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
PDP should take their comedy to their pigs and idiots. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by nrexzy: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
I totally agree. Cos d nigga is following the footsteps of Goodluck.

Ain't doing. Shit for his people
Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by eunisam: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
The same people
Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol useless pdp the only rivers or even south south big man in apc thunder fia infact new year new life

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by bro4u: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ameachi be looking at PDP like....

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by hardywaltz(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pdp is a disgrace of a party

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by yarimo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
PDP is now a comedian forum, and not a political party. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by muykem: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
My greatest worry is that with this PDP Buhari will not have any serious opposition in 2019.

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by Bevista: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
In 2010, Dr. Dalhatu Sarki Tafida was the Nigerian High Commissioner to the UK. GEJ appointed him as his campaign DG for the 2011 presidential elections. He combined the 2 roles without resigning his position as High Commissioner.
---
A president also functions as president as well as a presidential candidate, without having to resign his position as president.
---
I think the PDP is trying too hard to be alarming or outdo Lai Mohammed but unfortunately, they are failing miserably - criticising the ruling party on all things they were guilty of themselves.
---
The president's nonchalant attitude towards herdsmen killings is making me reconsider my support for him, but the PDP just seems so not ready to earn my trust.

3 Likes

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by TheDokita(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
A
Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by Sirjamo: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mr Ologbondiyan needs to take a 6 months crash course from Laid Mohammed on how to be an opposition spokesman

1 Like

Re: We Demand Amaechi Immediate Resignation As Minister Of Transport - PDP by aolawale025: 12:05am On Jan 05, 2018
It's a patriotic request. That should free amaech to concentrate on buhari's campaign

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Already Has 12 Million Votes - / Revealed: How Goodluck Jonathan Hired Israelis To Hack Buhari’s Private E-mail / Chief Mrs. Ebelechukwu Obiano’s Passion For Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.