Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This (1256 Views)

If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm... / For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Why Are You "NOT" Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by lightblazingnow(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
1 Never get married to someone who you can never agree with

2. Never got married because he or she knows how to Bleep very well

3. Do a thorough investigation of your partner before committing your future.

4. Never wear the wedding ring twice

5. Never got married because of facial beauty

6 Never got married because of now

7. And the last but not the least don't allow your parents to influence your choice of marriage. Make your choice and learn to live by it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by Ebios(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Guy why are u crucifying English?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by Donald3d(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ebios:
Guy why are u crucifying English?
I am sure you get the message he is trying to pass
Correct english is not a measure of ones intelligence , that is how well he can speak .
You probably dont even understand his own language , let alone write in that language
please lets take life easy on each other , its not as hard as we take it

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by Ebios(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2018
Donald3d:

I am sure you get the message he is trying to pass
Correct english is not a measure of ones intelligence , that is how well he can speak .
You probably dont even understand his own language , let alone write in that language
please lets take life easy on each other , its not as hard as we take it
Ok noted, but Hahahah @"...lets take life easy on each other..."Guy,l don't av anything against her, just an observation.
lf it were a celebrity that typed that,u wouldn't av said this.
But know that "noce" is a variation of "nice" and still the home of a jazz....ln fact,ask google and thank me later
Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by lightblazingnow(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2018
The point
Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by Fadamant: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
I just finished reading a thread by @kunleajaye, and it underscores the number one point of this thread. Never get married to someone you don't agree with. Marrying someone you are not compatible with, for any other reason is issuing a special invitation to disaster.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by lightblazingnow(m): 12:16am On Jan 06, 2018
Fadamant:
I just finished reading a thread by @kunleajaye, and it underscores the number one point of this thread. Never get married to someone you don't agree with. Marrying someone you are not compatible with, for any other reason is issuing a special invitation to disaster.

Sure
Re: If You Are Not Married Ensure You See This by lightblazingnow(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2018
I agree

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? / I Am An Undergraduate Totally Depressed And Heart Broken. Please Help!!! / Happy Birthday To My Mum/mummy/mother/mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.