Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,773 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! (916 Views)

[video]you Will Be Amazed At What This Kid Can Do With Numbers / Man Left Amazed, After Spotting A Jet/Car Constructed By An Engineer In Lagos / Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by sirgalahad26(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
just take some minutes to search about yourself on Google and you will be shocked that the whole world has your data!

2 Likes

Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
No results found for my name.
Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
Google said" I don't know you" angry

1 Like

Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Google said "I don't know you"
Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by BlackDBagba: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Google doesn't know me grin

2 Likes

Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by Raylight2(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2018
Google said "You dey find wetin no loss. Abi?"

2 Likes

Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by sirgalahad26(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
madridguy:
No results found for my name.
eyah pele, i hope ur name is not dat weird sha
Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by sirgalahad26(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Google said "I don't know you"
google no wan interact with a troublesome somebody
Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
sirgalahad26:

google no wan interact with a troublesome somebody

shocked shocked shocked

Am I really a troublesome somebori ni? angry
Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by sirgalahad26(m): 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

shocked shocked shocked

Am I really a troublesome somebori ni? angry
i would have ask u to ask google but google doesnt know u
Re: Type Your Name On Google And You Will Be Amazed At What You See! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
cheesy

sirgalahad26:

i would have ask u to ask google but google doesnt know u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Bursary And Sholarship Is Out For 2018. See Requirements / FUTY Students On The Run As Christian, Muslim Students Clash –photos / Study Reveals That Second Born Children Are More Likely To Be Criminals (details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.