Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ultimate Guide To Passing Examinations 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ultimate Guide To Passing Examinations 2018 (332 Views)

Jummat: Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations / OAU: Students Prepare For Rain Semester Examinations In Total Darkness / FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Guide To Passing Examinations 2018 by schoolvibesng: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Learn the strategy most student use to successfully pass any examination they come across. Recently Graduants from Secondary schools make the mistake of treating external exams like internal exams.
JAMB, WAEC, POST JAMB and other External boards set questions to measure how Time conscious & Smart a student is. Following the guide lines below from schoolvibesng.com 100% should enable you pass your exams without hoping on MALPRACTICE
1. BE OPTIMISTIC The term optimistic can also be seen as positive , that is being positive right from the day you register for the examination. Plant the thought of success in your mind, eradicate fear. Say to your self “VICTORY IS MINE”.
2. CENTRALIZE YOUR FOCUS : Make that exam be your thought every now and then. Wake up in the morning? Doing your Domestic chores? Eating? Sleeping? I mean every now and then. These helps in creating a Centralized focus and enables you to have a neat mindset.

3. ATTEND AN EXTRA LESSON : Learning from a school is good but learning from a tutorial center after school is SUPER GOOD. The human memory is fragile, it forgets things easily. you might think your high school, college teacher has taught you all but trust me, all you learnt was just 20%. Go for extra lessons and obtain the rest to be on the safe side.
4. READ,READ & READ: surely, don’t forget to read your notes, past questions and any other educational resource you’ve purchased.
5. LET TIME BE YOUR BEST PAL: Never joke with time, especially time to attend lectures, time to read. The perfect time to read is when you are alone maybe in the night. I prefer from 12am to 3am(3hrs).
6. KEEP & ASSOCIATE WITH STUDY BUDDIES: Associate with fellow students that motivate you to read always. The habit of reading should be your best tool in these phase. Never let go.
7. Make Research and Keep Developing : The internet is a wide place. it contains things that were not written in BOOKS. Use these place to gather information that would help in developing you mentally. Most answers to some questions might be from a resource you found online.
8. PRAYERS : Don’t forget to pray daily to your God. he is the God thatching answereth all prayers.
Re: Ultimate Guide To Passing Examinations 2018 by schoolvibesng: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2018

(1) (Reply)

“many Will Commit Suicide Today If Google And Facebook Should Crash” SIR A-ONE / Eighteen Things To Manifest In Nigeria Before 2018 Runs Out / 300-400k/ses:what Private Uni Can I Study Nursing Or Medical Biochemistry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.