Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,875 members, 7,927,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

Woman & Her Twin Babies Die During Delivery, One Year After Her Wedding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman & Her Twin Babies Die During Delivery, One Year After Her Wedding (390 Views)

4 Newborn Babies Die In Sapele Central Hospital, Delta. Doctor ‘Found Drunk’ / 14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman & Her Twin Babies Die During Delivery, One Year After Her Wedding by Drinokrane: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2018
One year after her wedding, a Nigerian woman, Ifeoma and her twin babies have died during delivery today.

Read the Facebook post by her friend:
“PAINFUL MOMENT
Typing RIP is what I prayed against on 31st night over the new year, I never knew I’m going to do it so soon.
December 27 2016 was your wedding day, I saw how happy you are and how so excited your mom and only sister was.. I saw a happy family, not so long you get pregnant and things was moving fine… Last two weeks I dream where you were giving birth to twins, I wanted to call your sister to gist her about it but it later skip my mind..
On 25th morning I called your sister and I also talk with your Mom, I told them I will come over in evening but I didn’t make it. (Had it been I come that could be the last time I will see you)
Today by 11:12am I got a call from your sister that you are dead.. She said you die while giving birth to twins..You lost your life and non of the kids survive…
I was speechless, perplex and sad. I couldn’t imaging what I heard I was left with only one question”Why” “Why” “Why” why? Why you!!, why now after everything why!!!
If I could be so down this way I wonder how your mom is feeling I wonder how your only sister and brother is feeling now, do I have to talk of your husband who just wedded you 12 months ago I wonder what is going through his mind now Father lord have mercy. Rest in peace Ifeoma
Why!!!!!!
This is too hot for me”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/woman-and-her-twin-babies-die-during.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Woman & Her Twin Babies Die During Delivery, One Year After Her Wedding by serverconnect(m): 1:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Chai, RIP. I sympathise with the family.
Re: Woman & Her Twin Babies Die During Delivery, One Year After Her Wedding by CaptainG00D: 2:31am On Jan 05, 2018
cry- rip
Re: Woman & Her Twin Babies Die During Delivery, One Year After Her Wedding by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2018
R and B

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Come In / Detox/cleansing Drink / Midwives Cry Out To Fg,nursing Council For The Release Of Practicing Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.