Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,348 members, 7,881,286 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras (1045 Views)

How Triple Cameras Work In Phones / Huawei To Give $286 Million In Staff Bonuses For Helping During US Trade Dispute / Huawei Y9s Goes Official With Triple Cameras And Notch-less Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by TechZiga: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Huawei is reportedly working to unveil three P-series smartphones featuring triple cameras. The new smartphones known as P20, P20 Plus and P20 Pro are expected to be unveiled this years.

According to specifications, the P20 and P20 Plus may be coming with a Kirin 970 processor, while the P20 Pro may features the newer Kirin 975 chipset. The smartphones being a high-end smartphone may likely feature a 6GB of RAM and a minimum of 64GB storage.

The specs shows the P20 rocking its cameras horizontally while the P20 Plus vertically stacked to the left, and the P20 Pro vertically stacked in centre.

Although not much is known about the device but we may likely see the three smartphones being unveiled at MWC in February. We will update you on the new device.

Source: http://www.techchairman.com/2018/01/huawei-to-unveil-p20-p20-plus-and-p20.html

Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by austinereds(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2018
3 cameras why? that's too much. what exceptional features will it bring?
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by MarkWayne89: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2018
Adding one extra camera brings diminishing returns.

I don't know if it's really necessary.
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by TechZiga: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Still waiting for the company to tell us what the extra cameras are for.
austinereds:
3 cameras why? that's too much. what exceptional features will it bring?
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by TechZiga: 1:19am On Jan 06, 2018
You may be right.
MarkWayne89:
Adding one extra camera brings diminishing returns.

I don't know if it's really necessary.
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by Darkseid(m): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2018
Just a feature to deceive picture obsessed people. Even the Galaxy S9 is still coming with a 12mp single camera. Camera remains my least used function in a smartphone.
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by Franky826: 5:44am On Jan 06, 2018
You people should do and cut the price of Honor 6x.

That's a budget Phone with a decent camera
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by TechZiga: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
You maybe right.
Darkseid:
Just a feature to deceive picture obsessed people. Even the Galaxy S9 is still coming with a 12mp single camera. Camera remains my least used function in a smartphone.
Re: Huawei To Unveil Three Smartphones With Triple Cameras by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
OliviaNelson:
Now they have many other devices on the market and even with cameras and 100x zoom. You can view the huawei offer here and see for yourself. Although I don't really like this trend, a lot of cameras in my opinion will ruin the whole design of the phone.
I don't like it too, one camera or let me say two camera at most is good to go.

(1) (Reply)

LEAGOO M9 (5.5" Display 4-cameras, And Android 7.0) @ $59.99 / MTN Is Back Again: How To Get 100% Data Bonus On MTN Without Any IMEI Tweaking / Solutions To Home Key And Minimize Not Responding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.