Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,187 members, 7,880,703 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] (2128 Views)

Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo RMD Slays In Native Outfit [PICS] / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Mide Martins Looking Flawless In A Wedding Outfit [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by choku123: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2018
17 years old teen actress, Regina Daniels looks lovely and matured in a bridesamaid outfit.

The actress who attended  Crystal touch movies ltd CEO wedding during this week took to her page to share some from of herself dressed up as the bridesmaid.

http://news.nollyzone.com/regina-daniels-looks-lovely-matured-bridesmaid-outfit/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by whonamehelp(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2018
shocked shocked
this girl puna go wide like swimming pool.
this kind person puna go they taste salt salt grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 05, 2018
That's ma gal
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2018
children age fast dis days lipsrsealed she look's nice
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by innobets(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Shedrack777: 7:33am On Jan 05, 2018
i don't know why i find this kid ugly? if not for money sef, she for be the ugliest girl in nigeria. even p-square know say this girl no follow for their song (nobody ugly) cos she's naturally ugly
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by dollyjoy(f): 7:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Shedrack777:
i don't know why i find this kid ugly? if not for money sef, she for be the ugliest girl in nigeria. even p-square know say this girl no follow for their song (nobody ugly) cos she's naturally ugly
Oga shut up.
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by IdeyFindWife: 7:40am On Jan 05, 2018
Nice one, this girl finally spotting a not-so controversial look.

Better for her age and "innocence" and as well speaks more values to her predominantly younger generation pre-teen fanbase trying to model after her than all the other pro-scandalous wannabe posturings she been dey do before. I will never forget the likes of WAP Productions Nnena of the "Oh Father, Oh Daughter" fame or other child stars who grew into responsible scandal-free with aid of responsible managers and models. It's quite a good thing.

Hope to see more of her like this. I know some pedo pervs who've always featured her in the illicit wet dreams no go like am like that...but kudos to the gal and may she have a berra 2018 than all other years put together too!
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by MrRhymes101(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2018
She's beautiful. would love to see at least one of her movies... wedding MC
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2018
whonamehelp:
shocked shocked
y d hate? abi u don taste am?
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by internationalman(m): 7:57am On Jan 05, 2018
whonamehelp:
shocked shocked this girl puna go wide like swimming pool. this kind person puna go they taste salt salt grin grin
Well-done puna taster

Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by olusdare: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2018
angrywho dat one help
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Shedrack777: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2018
dollyjoy:
Oga shut up.
where do you live? give me your address, details and phone number because i must come and beat you for asking me, your oga to shut up
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Afrok(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Patiently waiting for her to claim 17years this year cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Afrok(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2018
whonamehelp:
shocked shocked
boss I thought we all prayed that this thing should end with 2017, undecidedoya take this...

Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by cerowo(f): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Wow..... She looks more mature on that dress nd makeup kiss
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by Zynicart(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2018
whonamehelp:
shocked shocked

Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by philpwresh(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2018
Please is Lalasticala or Seun Dating this Girl Anything Regina Daniels is one-way ticket to to Front page
This Babe is not 17 years, She looks like a 27 years old Woman cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by festwiz(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
This girl looks rather old for her age. Something is not adding up.

Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by kingem(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2018
na only me no like this girl undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Looks Lovely And Matured In Bridesmaid Outfit [PICS] by bedspread: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
MAKE UP IS EVIL

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Looking Glamorously Inviting In A Beautiful Dress – See Photos / Yemi Alade Rocks Most Sexy Outfit (see Photos) / Watch Actress Bidemi Kosoko's Wedding Introduction Ceremony To Oyajijie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.