Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,405 members, 7,947,687 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Davido Says Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger? (691 Views)

Toyin Lawani Addresses Some Of The Issues That Led To The End Of Caroline Dajuma / Lizzy Jay: I Am Gold Digger, Money Can Buy My Love (Pix) / Davido Calls Caroline Danjuma A "Gold Digger" In 'Ada', His New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Says Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger? by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Source - .COM

When we all thought the war of words between Davido and Caroline Danjuma was near over, we heard something in DJ ECool’s new song, and it was a subtle jab to Carolina again.

Recall, the DMW Boss had previously attacked her in his hit song, FIA, telling her to “save her drama’ after she accused him of knowing the cause of Tagbo’s death. But we felt the feud has been settled last year.

In Davido’s new song with Dj Ecool, Ada, Davido has called out the actress again.

The pre-chorus of ADA reads “Filomina, I know me now, you know say that was a f**king mistake. What of Carolina, that one na gold digger, chai, so me I no do again.”

DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE

Source: http://www..com/2018/01/davido-says-caroline-dajuma-is-gold.html

Re: Davido Says Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger? by Redomi(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Internet will not rest again. Our musician has gone mad again........Ola Rotimi
Re: Davido Says Caroline Dajuma Is A Gold Digger? by atilla(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
na she cause David attention on herself.
funny enuf she might have another lover already

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji N Daughter : 5 New Most Rising Facts You Need To Know About Her / Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie Goes Bald In New Look (photos) / Woman Demands For Her Daughter-in-law's Salary Every Month...in Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.