Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,298 members, 7,900,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:46 PM

Delay In Job Offer And Resumption After Offer Call. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Delay In Job Offer And Resumption After Offer Call. (415 Views)

Civil Servants, Military To Experience Delay In May Salaries / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In Job Offer And Resumption After Offer Call. by FRANCOBEN(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2018
Good Morning All,
Please I need mature advice here for one of my close friend concerning his Career.
He has a high managerial role he has been persuing for about 6 months now,and just last month he was called that the role has been given to him,just that they need some time to sort things out...exactly before the year ends 2017..But we are in 2018,and no information yet on the said job...No offer letter,No follow-up and as well email to at least put him in the picture of what is going on...He has been missing alot of interviews because of the said job,Although he is working but need something better.
I have advised him to move ahead and give other opportunities a chance.

Please mature advice is needed here by those who knows better.I know he is also reading the feedbacks as the come in.

(1) (Reply)

Internship Placement for NURSE / Begin 2018 With This Powerful Training / ODSG Effects Massive Promotion Of Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.