Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan (33950 Views)

Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / APC Governorship Rally In Gbongan, Osun State (Photos) / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
ValUlasi:

I am from Delta but I served in Osogbo 3yrs ago, the place is something like a typical rural area in 1900. i was wondering where the funds entered.

You are from Delta right grin grin

Delta owe a staggering N241 billion, N94 billion more than what Osun owe, not a single project to show and still,owing salaries.

Osun state owe N147 billion with projects all over the place and still paying salaries.

.....but you are here trying to kill yourself over Osun when your own village with zero projects owe almost twice what Osun owe grin

What is wrong here? grin grin

Are your own people in Delta not suffering and in need of your attention ? grin grin

Is this stupidity, ignorance or just good ol'e hypocrisy.? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^

See people wey won die over Osun state because of debt, but his own state Delta owe almost x 2 what OSUN owe and this crack joker can not show us 1 thing they commissioned in that backward jungle... grin grin

See hypocrisy and why you can not take these worthless hateful, bitter, angry and disgruntled elements seriously.. grin grin

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2018

Osun State remains the largest construction site in Nigeria with more delivered projects than the rest of Nigeria, even useless ambode in Lagos can not catch up. grin grin

Aregbe The Champion. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Aregbesola Commissions Justice Research Center In Osun

The Governor of the State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola on Wednesday commissioned the Justice Research Center which is newly established and equipped at the State of Osun High Court of Justice Complex, Ilobu road, Osogbo. The center which was provided courtesy of United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in collaboration with the…”
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2018

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
ValUlasi:

I am from Delta but I served in Osogbo 3yrs ago, the place is something like a typical rural area in 1900. i was wondering where the funds entered.

You are from Delta right grin grin

Delta owe a staggering N241 billion, N94 billion more than what Osun owe, not a single project to show and still,owing salaries.

Osun state owe N147 billion with projects all over the place and still paying salaries.

.....but you are here trying to kill yourself over Osun when your own village with zero projects owe almost twice what Osun owe grin

What is wrong here? grin grin

Are your own people in Delta not suffering and in need of your attention ? grin grin

Is this stupidity, ignorance or just good ol'e hypocrisy.? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^

The useless ipob hypocrite don pick race grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by intruxive(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rigel95:

who is we, You or your paymaster?
That you sold your conscience for a plate of porridge is not my problem. I am more concerned about the unlucky ones who feed from the cursed food.
ILE TI ABA FI ITO MO, IRI NI YOO WO!
Even if u hv lived all ur life in yoruba land u will always smell like the easterner u are. Leave aregbe and osun onugo, face abakaliki and obiano or better still roachas who is having julius berger made statues made for u guys, u deserve ur governors and we deserve ours

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by dannybee(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
pol23:
Our politicians be like Lil Uzi Vert.
Anything for fame and to Trend.
Imagine Osun state wasting Billions of naira on a flyover that's totally useless..
A flyover in a rural area,Even the construction that caused Obstructions sef no cause Traffic..
He just want to be the Governor wey build bridge same as Fayose ....
Ajirebi abi na Ajimobi sef did similar thing...flyover in Mokola...He just need to erect it in the city centre..Tell me the Flyover is more important than Akobo road.
Paparazzi government.
Your comment is so hilarious.....
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by deomelo: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
PearlStreet:

Apart from Obiano, all your SE Governors are mediocre debtors.
You're talking of stoning Aregbe but TA Orji stole you guys blind and you brought him to Anambra to give him the title of Ochendo Ndigbo (of all Igbos). Or is crime a basis of respect in your region?

Osun people aren't stupid, Aregbe has legacies to show. Aregbe alone has more project than all your Governors, their predecessors and your ancestors combined.

Obiano is the most useless village governor in the SE.

He's the only governor in Nigeria rubbish around commission g borehole and his best project is a mediocre less than 2 year old bridge that's already abut to collapse.

In fact they are all useless ...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by Mambox: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
psychologist:
Any state that is been governed by an engineer does well infrastructurally

Like osun, like ebonyi
Team engineers

There was an Engineer Kure that governed Niger state between 1999 and 2007. He was a disaster! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by psychologist(m): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mambox:

There was an Engineer Kure that governed Niger state between 1999 and 2007. He was a disaster! May his soul rest in peace.
True
Was at niger state during the said period, bida precisely
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by OmoEpe(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
ValUlasi:

The truth is that Aregbe has ran Osun into the ground. i pity the next gov because he will even be able to pay himself salary not to talk of workers.

Just keep quiet as a non indigine that stayed in Osun for 2yrs i can tell you that apart from Lagos no other SW Gov comes even close to Aregbe in terms of performance. Civil servants constitutes less than 1% of the population 75% collects FULL SALARY and up-to-date 20% collects 75% of their salary and only only 5% collect 50% (this are high earning civil servants). He is actually pro poor. Why are some Osun indigines simply unappreciative of this man's exemplary performance? May a fayose fall on you for you to appreciate an Aregbe

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by Rmxr: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rigel95:

So you don't know the highest earning personnel in these companies are these Chinese and Indians abi? dey dere dey fool una old age.

First, you complained about the people handling the projects. I've told you they are delivering quality infrastructure. Now, you're talking about highest earning personnels. I don't even know what some of you want sef

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by Rmxr: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
1kinggy:

Chinese companies fronting folical politicians.

Is that what you're bothered about or the results?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by globatop: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
pol23:
Imagine Osun state wasting Billions of naira on a flyover that's totally useless..
A flyover in a rural area,Even the construction that caused Obstructions sef no cause Traffic..
Ajirebi abi na Ajimobi sef did similar thing...flyover in Mokola...He just need to erect it in the city centre..Tell me the Flyover is more important than Akobo road.
Paparazzi government.

The bridge is important in decongesting traffic as well as safety, imagine a vehicle crossing from one side of the express to the other, I had bitter eexperience at ijebu ode junction of shagamu benin expressway, my car was almost crushed by a truck while crossing the Expressway. Kudos to aregbe foresight.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by gaskiyamagana: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
wunmi590:
This man is really trying in infrastructure.

God bless you.
Where is he getting the money? We must give answer to this before praising him. The he supposed to use to pay or balance 2016 & 2017 half salary of 40 % civil servants is being used to do FG road.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by gaskiyamagana: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
OmoEpe:

Just keep quiet as a non indigine that stayed in Osun for 2yrs i can tell you that apart from Lagos no other SW Gov comes even close to Aregbe in terms of performance. Civil servants constitutes less than 1% of the population 75% collects FULL SALARY and up-to-date 20% collects 75% of their salary and only only 5% collect 50% (this are high earning civil servants). He is actually pro poor. Why are some Osun indigines simply unappreciative of this man's exemplary performance? May a fayose fall on you for you to appreciate an Aregbe
Your analysis is good but how fail you are not to analyze how your master will pay the balance before he leaves office.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by maasoap(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
omocalabar:
so how long has this one been used?
You have a point but I must say this: Aregbe's name is synonymous with quality projects. He doesn't joke with standard, not only roads but also buildings. You just need to check local governments road projects he monitored some years back, nothing less than 5 years ago, all are still in great shapes. No signs of weakness, standard concrete drainages.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by maasoap(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
pol23:

Paparazzi government.
You don't know what you are saying. That flyover is along along Ibadan/Ilesha expressway, a very busy highway. FG road if you care to know.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by benoma: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
I borrowed N10bn to clear salaries, says Kogi governor. When governors resort to borrowing money to pay salaries—we’re watching!
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by Jossyroyal1: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2018
tonguengineer:

What are u into?

Emergency response service
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by promise0001: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2018
Igbo will rule Nigeria-Amaechi reveals

First Republic Aviation Minister, Chief Mbazuluike Amaechi, has assured that the Igbo will get their turn to lead Nigeria.

He said this in reaction to politics ahead of the 2019 election as well the clamour for Igbo presidency.

Amaechi also admitted that President Buhari has the constitutional right to go for a second term.

The elder statesman further agreed that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) should field a northern candidate next year.

In a chat with Sun, Amaechi appealed to the South-East region to excercise patience, adding that there will come a time all leading political parties in Nigeria will present Igbo presidential candidates.

Read more here: http://www.correctmum.com.ng/igbo-will-rule-nigeria-amaechi-reveals/

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by PHILipu1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rigel95:

I wont buy sense I have it in abundance.
So your deficient brain does not realise that there are many indigenous construction companies that will carry out those works better while not quoting inflated figures as a result of kickbacks and overbloated figures just to massage the ego of the 'favoured ones'.
I suggest you go a borrowing some brain just as your paymaster has done in plunging the state into endless generational debt!
I will still advise you to go and buy sense.
I guess those other companies you are talking about are from heaven and are being run by angels.

Real men talk with facts and not assumptions.
Can you show us evidence that this companies asked for kickbacks and over prices this contracts even at that,is there any company that does not do that.
Go buy sense Mr man

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by Afrojuju2017(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm certain some deluded soul from the another post claimed there are no fly over bridges in Osun state.
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by olayinex(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Aregbe has paid his dues..
Am a living witness, am from Benue but I served in Ifelodun, Osun
Meanwhile, Get 10% commission on any job you call us for.
Step 1. Save this contact, 07039665211
Step 2. Call us or link with prospective customer
Step 3. Get rewarded!
Check my signature or whatsapp me for more details
ebele Jonathan for 2019
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by olayinex(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Step 3. Get rewarded!
ebele Jonathan for 2019
Re: Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan by olayinex(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Step 3. Get rewarded!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Approaches UK Over Proposed #endsars Sanctions. / Tinubu And Atiku At Their Polling Units (photos) / Obituary Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Army Invasion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.