Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. (454 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Can You Cancel Marriage Because Of Church Denominations Difference? / Do You Still Honour Church Invitation To Other Denominations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by JesusSonOfGod: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
That you were born into a particular denomination does not mean you must stick to it, even when the doctrine is not in line with the word of God.

If the doctrine is not in line with the word of God, then there's a problem and this problem is dangerous. Nothing says you must continue to live in the mistake of your parents.

Ephesians 4 :13-14

1 Like

Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by JesusSonOfGod: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Happy Sunday
Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by JesusSonOfGod: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by orunto27: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2021
RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BUHARI IS ONE.
Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by AntiChristian: 7:19am On Jan 17, 2021
And this guy above me will also claim to be guided by the holy spirit.

And wetin concern us with Ephesians?

Here's Nigeria. Did Paul wrote anything to us?

And why didn't Jesus appoint Paul during his lifetime as one of his disciples?

I think Jesus made a mistake there. Paul was able to write about 14 books of the 28 books of the new testament. The 11 other disciples and people unrelated to Jesus wrote the rest.

Paul because the face of Christianity relegating others to one side.

And which denomination did Jesus build on Peter the rock?
Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by JesusSonOfGod: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Jesus is the only Way
Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by ABOVEDELAW: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2021
WHO WILL THEN ACCEPT THAT HIS DENOMINATION IS NOT IN LINE WITH THE WORD OF GOD?
Re: Denominations That Are Not In line With The Word Of God.. by JesusSonOfGod: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
ABOVEDELAW:
WHO WILL THEN ACCEPT THAT HIS DENOMINATION IS NOT IN LINE WITH THE WORD OF GOD?

Only those who deligently seek Him, will see what is contrary to His word and know they are.

Jeremiah 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Proverbs 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Fold Their Hands After Taking Holy Communion? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/01/17 / You Can't Find Anything Good In Women-pastor Nicolas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.