Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence (1115 Views)

Fake Woman Bosoms Serve As Concealment Method For Drug Trafficking / 10 Cheapest European Countries To Study Abroad. / 13 Worst Countries To Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by jpilata(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2010
Please,if u are trafficking drug to other countries,just avoid these countries inorder for u not to be kill.
Afghanistan
bangladesh
brunei
people's rep of china
rep of china
india
indonesia
iran
iraq
kuwait
laos
malaysia
oman
pakistan
saudi arabia
singapore
thailand
vietnam
zimbabwe
Re: 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
Thank God UK & USA not inclusive. Lol. Were these countries based on personal assumptions or frm a reliable source?
Re: 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by GeMoney(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2010
@ j.pilata

thanks for informing me, i make sure say i avoid all does zone but kai, saudi arabia na beta zone 2 pass with all my poli, anyway i go shine my eye shocked
Re: 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by eddy1977(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2010
thank you so much for the infos
this calls for a change of plans.
Re: 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2010
i would have much prefer to hear you preach about 19 job opportunities to do instead of going into the drug game!!!

many die anyway due to the drug in their stomachs:
I personally know of 2Nigerians in Tokyo who died after they landed in japan. ONE died because the package opened inside him and the SECOND died because he couldnt sh_it the stuff (however hard he tried and after MANY laxatives) and subsequently fell into a coma and passed away. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  thats the reality that the drug baron doesnt tell you or just doesnt want you to know.
to each their own!!
Re: 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i would have much prefer to hear you preach about 19 job opportunities to do instead of going into the drug game!!!

You couldn't be more right, Mr Brown.
Re: 19 Countries To Avoid Drug Trafficking For Death Sentence by Bossman(m): 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2010
Or to preach that drug trafficking should never be attempted. Some posts on Nairaland just make you go wow!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To World Cup 2010 Sa? / .. / Foreign Friend Traveling To Nigeria. Any Suggestions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.