Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen (24391 Views)

Budgit: How Senator Samuel Anyanwu Swindled Imo's Community Of Educational Fund / Orji Kalu Dares EFCC To Arrest Obasanjo / Magu No Longer EFCC Acting Chairman - Senator Samuel Anyanwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Justiceleague1: 1:21am On Jan 06, 2018
MrMcJay:

There is a fine line between bravery and folly. It takes a working brain to be able to distinguish between the two

Receive brains.. grin
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by donqx: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2018
oh
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Steveinnovates(m): 1:34am On Jan 06, 2018
Sharap!!!!

HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

Choose your fights wisely.

To openly say in the Senate Floor, that if the EFCC comes to your village,they will not leave alive is a threat that should be taken very seriously.

History and facts are very stubborn things to distort.

Idi Amin boasted that " try me and see" and he ran to Saudi.

Ojukwu boasted " try me and see" and he ran to Ivory Coast.

Nnamdi Kanu boasted " try me and see Nigeria burn" he now dresses like a woman to disguise himself in Nigeria.

So Oga Senator choose your fights and words wisely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

To openly say in the Senate Floor, that if the EFCC comes to your village,they will not leave alive is a threat that should be taken very seriously.

Nnamdi Kanu boasted " try me and see Nigeria burn" he now dresses like a woman to disguise himself in Nigeria.

Efcc has no chairman for now, Buhari is using them as his thugs
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by Trendishine: 5:18am On Jan 06, 2018
It is preposterous how individuals like dis and dia likes has found dia way into sensitive institutions like a whole senate of a nation. If not thru blood and crime dat is still wailing on their heads, the set of individuals u see in these imperative legislative arms, are entirely mockeries to a hollow chamber, I don't have support for any uncanny behaviour of institutions like effc when they are found wanting, and not in support of any gestapo movement especially wife d case of innosson, but toutish senators like these, hiding under d guise of crying more Dan d bereaved to suggest himself pure , with uncalled aggression, uncanny twist of local antention to himself, even in d very obvious awareness of nigerians, their walking around with loads of skeletons in their cupboard, fighting shadows , when nobody have their time yet , but sees them all as illiterate lofty criminals...d least d bleached illiterate cld just do is face his legislation if he knows what it means, n laff at d efcc if his hands are clean, and knows how to expose dem if they ever attempt such...but dis hullaballoo noise making, n toutish gestapo, to show oneself with awkwardly displaced entertainment of dragged senile bickering , is they call for legislation in a gathering dat is supposedly expected to be a chamber for intellectual and forward thinking intuitive think tanks, who should be grossly ashamed of the format in which a republic is being ran, n of which his chamber members are part, parcel and wheelers of d rot...the question is effcc wld come with a bullion van to come plant it in ur bedroom, as planter planter. ... What ridicule has Nigeria brought to itself wit this character of chalartans n charade performers presents in its supposed room expected to be it engine room for think tanks..
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by ojlifa: 5:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbish talk,where in the world can a efcc chairman attempt to disregard an elected member.somebody representing the people.the truth be told tribalism aside we have no efcc chairman.the law is very clear he can only act for 6 months,having been rejected by the senate,several times.he can not there for parade himself as EFCC chairman.it is because our Senators are the once lacking in advance politics because if there were smart all they would do is forward all invitation relating to EFCC to the next highest ranking officer not that guy.and when it is time for the budget EFCC should not be given a cent till it has complied with the law.an organization of the state can never supersede an elected representative of the people.

HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by enemybulldozer(m): 6:10am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

Trash from a known sadist!!!
Prepare your grave because kanu and his group will definitely bring the total dismemberment of this zoo. And I know goons like you will die out of heart attacks that is the reason why am advising you now to go prepare your grave including yourself because, there's a great tsunami coming.
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by hollywater: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Useless country.
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by gare(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
HungerBAD:
Oga Senator,

but they should be told the truth, should everybody keep quiet and allow this to continue in the manner they are going, someone has to talk, which side are you, you prefer things to continue the way they are and people are liking your comments, because it is funny, i will take it that you are joking. But this matter has gone beyond joke, we need institutions to work in this country and do things by the books.
Re: Senator Samuel Anyanwu Dares EFCC To Plant Money In His House To What'll Happen by mechanics(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2018
funny man, the part that he said if a man refuses to make love to his woman and the next thing is to call Efcc made me laugh o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / An Article By Femi Adesina, Buhari's Special Adviser In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.