Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,731 members, 7,945,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (65167 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Uhomanbulus110:
I love guys who are focus and have value for women and who can also neat can satified me in bed

Otonjogringrin na wa ooo dat man most go carry better jaguer I guess!grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by karli4nia(m): 8:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
OMA she oh! OMA real she! Well..i was only here to cast my net.. Let me see wet in e catch.. grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by costal(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
cstr1001:

Don't take them serious. There is a difference between fantasy and real life.

Go to the court registry in Ikeja and see who is marrying the finest women. Most of them are short men.

I am not short but short people run the world , bro. Just have a good Job and that is all.
thanks boss u just made my night @ time I fine difficult to woo a girl blc of mmy height after reading what's dis nairalands post
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by popyea(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
bleaching ladies with body odour after sweating, yuck!

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Uhomanbulus110:
I love guys who are focus and have value for women and who can also neat can satified me in bed
girls and bed shaaa.. Na u na dey enjoy the tin pass honestly
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
lol
That is exactly what I mean

I wouldn't want my woman to enjoy watching telenovela and reading romantic novels all the time.

I want a wife that can argue sports with me, play board games and maybe video games as well.

Do you like politics?
Omo forget that thing ee...if you take that kind woman out na you go shame, cause na so so talk she go dey talk...and moreover when quarrel come, which is unavoidable, she go hardly let go...so dat 1 na just perversion and kasala u wan bring for ur sef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Like i said before, no matter how handsome a man is if he talks too much then it's a big turn off for me. Dirty and proud too.
Or controls

Like how one guy was saying my pic is too seductive can u imagine ... holy Mary like me ... what should I wear biko a sack of rice grin
I was like this niqqa way too insecure for mi liking ... but he was already zoned sha

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Favmil101(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
turn on..big breasts! that is very big like pumpkin nd yansh turn off..body odour nd flat chest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
cstr1001:

Who is Jodha?

I am not familiar with most romancelanders.
oh she's a long legged pretty girl.Dont worry she go show facewink. Ur type of spec wink.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by unapapadeycraze: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
donnaD:

ur level of stupidity is absolutely awesome. U are just a low life and a bonifide idiot.get a life kiddo.y am I even bringing myslf down to ur level by replying u??

i won joorhcheesy. next time, say what you practice not what you don't practice. hypocrite.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by cstr1001: 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
costal:
thanks boss u just made my night @ time I fine difficult to woo a girl blc of mmy height after reading what's dis nairalands post
Don't you see threads of desperate women looking for any husband at all? They will take anything at that point.

Develop yourself, get the money, or prestige and you would bang women that tall guys can't even look at.

One of my friend working at schlumberger was very timid in school due to his height. He hardly woo girls because of the fear of rejection.

If you see this guy now, you go fear. Two women have reported him to his pastor for failing to marry them after a long sexual relationships..

One of them a Benue lady came to my house asking me to beg him. Very beautiful chartered accountant for that matter.

That is what a good prospect can do .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by CaptainKodak(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Weiten happen to guys with dread? undecided undecided undecided talk Nonsense make sango slap your mouth. Dislike guys with dread, is it your dread undecided

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by shinarlaura(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Or controls

Like how one guy was saying my pic is too seductive can u imagine ... holy Mary like me ... what should I wear biko a sack of rice grin
I was like this niqqa way too insecure for mi liking ... but he was already zoned sha

Hahahahaha.... trust you na.

But on a serious note, it's so annoying. Same thing happened to me and i was like "what the Bleep". Some people are control freaks sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.... trust you na.

But on a serious note, it's so annoying. Same thing happened to me and i was like "what the Bleep". Some people are control freaks sha
Laura bae ... wink
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by shinarlaura(f): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
emperorzillion:
Laura bae ... wink

Yes dear tongue

This one u re using an alternate like tgis..... hmmmmmm
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Yes dear tongue

This one u re using an alternate like tgis..... hmmmmmm
Swebar @ City mall Onikan or Radisson Blu @ VI .. make a choice wink wink
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by tommychow(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
TemmyWon:
1. Can't discuss politics and economics.
2. Maths olodo like me.
3. Thinking every woman is a prostitute.

What's special about talking politics? I see jobless people gather around vendors to argue and show off their awareness of political issues like it can bring food on the table, like winning a political argument means it'll solve political issues.

Please enlighten me on why talking politics is a good quality.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by shinarlaura(f): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
emperorzillion:
Swebar @ City mall Onikan or Radisson Blu @ VI .. make a choice wink wink

Wooow..... you choose for us tongue
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Radisson Blu for us... What's your schedule for this coming week? wink wink
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by biggy26: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
seunny4lif:

What was written there was my experience cool
kiss
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Radisson Blu for us... What's your schedule for this coming week?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Radisson Blu for us... What's your schedule for this coming week? wink wink wink
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Emanodimo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
The one with bad mouth odour, bushy armpit and have no female friends in which the next relationship coach will tell you to buy her mouth wash, help her to shave and encourage her to make friends....TURN ME OFF...
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by TemmyWon(f): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2018
tommychow:

What's special about talking politics? I see jobless people gather around vendors to argue and show off their awareness of political issues like it can bring food on the table, like winning a political argument means it'll solve political issues.

Please enlighten me on why talking politics is a good quality.
Only broke people who cannot afford to buy papers argue at vendor's stands.
Real mean chill over cold beer or chilled salad (if they don't drink)to discuss. They pose teaser questions and proffer intelligent bases for thought
They invest their money rather than depend on sports betting tongue
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by shinarlaura(f): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
Radisson Blu for us... What's your schedule for this coming week? wink wink wink

Oops.. that will be so sweet tongue

Lets plan it then cheesy

Goodmorning. Hope ur night was good
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by donnaD(f): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2018
biggy26:
True. But it is In high regard, not regards!
tanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by donnaD(f): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2018
karli4nia:
OMA she oh! OMA real she! Well..i was only here to cast my net.. Let me see wet in e catch.. grin
Lol u are urslf?let us know what is ur turn off.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by emperorzillion: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oops.. that will be so sweet tongue

Lets plan it then cheesy

Goodmorning. Hope ur night was good
Morning Laura bae cool Happy Sunday to u and yes my night was good n urs ??
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
I dislike girls who are only "intelligent" in giving romance advice.

There are thousands of problems to be solved;

1) Finance
2) Business
3) Career
4) Investments

But all she knows is to identify a cheating bf, advising ladies to be equal to their man, giving marital advice on social media, slaying, dumping guys and getting dumped!!

Bullshit!!!.

Lalasticlala
Baba you finish work with this comment oooo cool
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by tosyne2much(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2018
I hate beauty freaks. I hate when all a lady thinks about is how to look beautiful and catch the attention of everyone.

I hate indecent dressing. I like ladies who are modest and smart in dressing. Fashion freaks do not interest me.

Ladies who open their mouths and talk anyhow are huge turn off for me. Ladies who have no home manners and will start opening their mouths to spew gilberrish to their parents, boyfriends or neighbours any slight provocation.

I hate those ones who think they know everything. Offer them advice and they will never take it into consideration because they feel your opinion doesn't count.

I dislike lazy and dirty girls. Ladies you have to force them to take their bath, tidy the house or wash dirty dishes. Why? Because they see it as a stressful thing. The first thing they do when they wake up is to pick up their phones and start browsing for hours before without thinking of brushing their teeth or lay their bedsheet

Lastly, I dislike ladies who exhibit "shebi you know that's the way I am" type of character.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by rosalieene(f): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
body odor and mouth odor turns me off
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by elantraceey(f): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2018
unbitchable:
You're very unruly & uncouth
Are you already obsessed with this moniker??......that was fast undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.