Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! (1964 Views)

Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Niaraland Beach Party Jan 6 2018(pics and hot dancing videos) / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Skimberly: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
so guys sumtn just happened ry nw because say I heard 2mao is the scheduled day 4 the nairaland beach party and I also heard some people have made a lot of threat 2 break each others head 2mao

4 example I hear say some nlanders are planning on beating up our one and only failed musician airforce1 2mao cheesy

I hear say falconey abi na fakunle in conjunction with saintsamurai wan beat vizkiz because of his running mouth like tap water 2mao too cheesy

I overhead sm1 saying jude d lover boy wan show too and many morr rumors wey ah no fit tlk

abegi shey una go still go fight make we know and please sm1 shd do us the favour of uploading some picx 4rm d royal rumble too ejoor

where d fighters dey make una con confirm the tori so we go knw wetin 2 expct edakun ejoor

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Evablizin(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Amebo
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by purem(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Senseless

Folks

Everywhere

You

Go

Just

MTN

1 Like

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Skimberly: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2018
Evablizin:
Amebo
gbenusoun
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Skimberly: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
purem:
Senseless
Folks
Everywhere
You
Go
Just
MTN

ur fada!

1 Like

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
So correct bro dey nairaland abi nor be him I dey see for the swimming pool.

2 Likes

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by deeLima86(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
Abeg make una forget to drop some sexy smackdown bikini pictures for here make we take dey. grin
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by marooh: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Chai
That pool go turn to palm wine in 10 mins later grin
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Arabiandude: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Topestbilly(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lmao.
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lol
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pre nairaland bitcch party.
Are you serious right now?
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by ClitoPen: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hai! Kids everywhere
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please if I don't talk to you at the party, DO NOT talk to me too. Don't come and be asking me for drink. Come with your own drink. And don't be trying to dance with the three girls I'm bringing with me.

Ladygoddiva take note

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by iamJ(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
I will be at the beach but I wouldn't attend the party, will fall in and greet the few sensible ones I choose to regard

2 Likes

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Cowbuoy: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
SpareNo1:
Please if I don't talk to you at the party, DO NOT talk to me too. Don't come and be asking me for drink. Come with your own drink. And don't be trying to dance with the three girls I'm bringing with me.

Ladygoddiva take note

Thanks

grin grin
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Gofwane(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
deeLima86:
Abeg make una forget to drop some sexy smackdown bikini pictures for here make we take dey. grin

you go wait tire if you are expecting to see some bikinis. I watched the video of the previous year's party and i was shocked shocked

Some guys wear shirt and tie, some even wear Ankara with cover shoes and nearly all the ladies wear long, long skirt with head tie or that big umbrella hat deeper life women and E.A Adeboye wife like to wear grin for God sake, na beach party! ! !

When it was time to dance, they were just dancing like primary school children dance during their end of the year party grin

Na that time i know say nairaland is filled with Bush people forming posh!

......chai!

8 Likes

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by deeLima86(m): 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gofwane:

you go wait tire if you are expecting to see some bikinis. I watched the video of the previous year's party and i was shocked shocked

Some guys wear shirt and tie, some even wear Ankara with cover shoes and nearly all the ladies wear long, long skirt with head tie or that big umbrella hat deeper life women and E.A Adeboye wife like to wear grin for God sake, na beach party! ! !

When it was time to dance, they were just dancing like primary school children dance during their end of the year party grin

......chai!

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
I will be at the beach but I wouldn't attend the party, will fall in and greet the few sensible ones I choose to regard
That's if you have transport money that will take you to Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Kingsley10000: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Gofwane:

......chai!
LOL...ESP OUR LADIES,MOST OF THEM HAVE VILLAGE MENTALITY
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by DaddyKross: 6:21am On Jan 06, 2018
This one say dem wear ankara and tie cheesy grin grin My chest ooh cheesy grin
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Flewble: 6:25am On Jan 06, 2018
I will drown AgapeHate at the party. I promise! I will come there just for him
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by naija1stpikin: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2018
i will forget boris is two people heads. I promise my rifle will be dusted off
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by KushyKush: 6:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Lmao... Oyah!

Awon avengers. Civil War grin
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Leyemoshood: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2018
iamJ:
Oya talk true, you no get money. See him head like coconut grin

3 Likes

Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2018
hope better people will attend the party. The last one was so razz undecided undecided
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2018
When and where is the beach party sef.let me turnup if work would allow
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Seconded​
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Adukey(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2018
Gofwane:

......chai!

Rotfwl,you are wicked. You described it well.
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by Divay22(f): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2018
Gofwane:

......chai!
Hahahahahaha
Ankara with cover shoes grin grin grin for beach parri..

Come on stop exaggerating
Re: Pre Nairaland Beach Party Update!! Get In Here!!! by shinarlaura(f): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Gofwane:

......chai!

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

This South African Man's Joystick Make Women Ran For Their Lives. / was my respond to her right or wrong? / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.