Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,534 members, 7,914,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 AM

Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama (559 Views)

Singer 9ice Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Larissa London Is Davido's 4th Baby Mama, As They Welcome Son - Gistmerchant / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama by nemdy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nigerian singer and father of 4, 9ice has reacted to news that another woman os pregnant with his 5th child.

The singer took to his instagram account to debunk the rumor, 'I know bad news sell more but please help an upcoming. Mind you no one is pregnant for me. If anyone is I will be the first to tell you not....na 20 I deh go na 4 I still get'.

source: http://www.gistlover.com/singer-9ice-reacts-news-expecting-5th-child-4th-baby-mama/

Re: Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
Chemicals

Element, compound or mixtures??
Re: Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
All d slay hound's attention has been drawn to nice.
Re: Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama by princechurchill(m): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2018
We know u will deny it
Re: Singer, 9ice Reacts To News Of Him Expecting A 5th Child From A 4th Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2018
To that blogger: Who first to comment epp

That is how Aunty Linda Ikeji ran with a "fake news" of Tina's pregnancy and got rebuffed for it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Vvip's Were Not Happy At The 30billion Concert / Ice Prince Shares Epic Throw Back Picture. / Watch The Video Of Owerri Female Rapper Who Proposed To Her Man In Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.