Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,909 members, 7,938,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mysterious: Two Children Burnt To Death In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mysterious: Two Children Burnt To Death In Delta (339 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: Woman Commits Suicide After Losing Two Children / Children Burnt To Death After Maid Sneaked Out To Visit Boyfriend.Graphic Photos / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious: Two Children Burnt To Death In Delta by yemfemNg(f): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2018
The residence of Jesse Area in Delta State are still in shock at the mysterious death of an eight-year-old girl and her 11-year-old brother, who were reportedly burnt to death on Thursday evening right in their mother’s kitchen.

According to Vanguard report, the fire was noticed by men working in a building site close to the victim's house, they raised alarm to call the attention of people around but nobody knew kids were in.

Mrs Mobo Hope, mother to the children who got burnt narrated to Vanguard how she returned home looking for Omoyibo and Nyore (her children).
According to Mrs Mobo Hope, who said she had earlier gone to the market in search for some wares and was returning home before a neighbour met her on the way and told her to quickly rush home because her kitchen was in flames.

She said: “I ran home and when I got there, the kitchen was on fire. I started struggling on how to put out the fire, I was still struggling to put it out when I noticed Nyore and Omoyibo, were missing, we started looking for them and when we asked Favour, my neighbour’s kid, who was playing with the children before I left and he pointed to the direction of the fire, I knew it was finished,”

According to report, sympathisers tagged it an Unusual Happening because two other wooden kitchens sandwiched didn't get burnt amidst the fire.

http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/01/mysterious-two-children-burnt-to-death.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I Bought Gun To Scare Away Rival Cult Gangs – Suspect / Dapchi Girls’ Abduction: Some Unanswered Questions / Mohammed Dauda To Sue National Intelligence Agency And New Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.