Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? (7069 Views)

The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by jorion(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
no. don't leave her o. just do this five things
1. buy her a car
2.propose and marry her
3. help her finish her education or start a business
4. make sure u lead her to Christ and become a strong one
5. love her well, give her what she wants.ur attention,sex.children ,ur appearance , den watch d outcome of all ur efforts

Hahahahahahaha. Don't make me laugh, you think life is a movie where a guy was born to please a girl. There are no happy ever afters in life. If your bitch don't behave, you dump her ass and move on.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Espada10: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
no. don't leave her o. just do this five things
1. buy her a car
2.propose and marry her
3. help her finish her education or start a business
4. make sure u lead her to Christ and become a strong one
5. love her well, give her what she wants.ur attention,sex.children ,ur appearance , den watch d outcome of all ur efforts
I just want to

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Distance is always a major issue when in relationships.
You saw her just twice last year common bro . Personally I can’t cope with seeing my woman just twice , There would always be temptations and trust issues .
And secondly Nysc is mostly an avenue to cheat .

My advice : Count your loss while you can and just move on .

lol bruh anybody that schools in unilorin will know how the school has a way of turning one to an academic prisoner. nonetheless, I do make a lot of timeout to call, SMS, chat and video call. it was twice last year I had to squeeze time in order to see her.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kill her, the guy and probably yourself. case closed
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by ennyj01(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
op. in this era of back up boy-friend, just pray she dosen't convert you backup boyfriend.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bro. Nothing to say to her. She dosnt love u. Imagine when she started forming lovy dovy for u. You self bleeped up for going into a relationship with her
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2018
ennyj01:
op. in this era of back up boy-friend, just pray she dosen't convert you backup boyfriend.

LMAO convert kini? When its not like relationship is a do or die affair. acannor coman keep myself
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by chrisking125(m): 8:09am On Jan 07, 2018
It's very simply.... You are the responsible boyfriend otherwise called the backup boyfriend... Good luck
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by ennyj01(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2018
lol...
DJBIGGY:

LMAO convert kini? When its not like relationship is a do or die affair. acannor coman keep myself
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol. dat is domestic violence
Espada10:
I just want to
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2018
chrisking125:
It's very simply.... You are the responsible boyfriend otherwise called the backup boyfriend... Good luck

all boosit about backup boyfriend must stop 2O18 grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2018
enuf of these needless trash talk about ladies cheating or double dating... in fact l congratulate all of em'... most guys without vision nor goal expects to date and mess up a lady ripe enuf for marriage and still hopes for her to remain loyal and faithful to him for donkey years. when a lady gets to meet a guy who seems to be more serious than u, U should accept her that way and take ur time wasting and expensive jokes else where!

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Maxi112: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2018
samtinx:
O boy,the only solution to your situation is to get as many as other girls,ASAP i beg forget all these love thing,bla bla bla "U get beards,U no get car" oga loving one girl is a big risk you really dont want to take,these is because the guys invest more in such relationship than the girls
Very big risk. I won't even advise my enemy to keep one gf, the stress is much.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2018
chenzen:
enuf of these needless trash talk about ladies cheating or double dating... in fact l congratulate all of em'... most guys without vision nor goal expects to date and mess up a lady ripe enuf for marriage and still hopes for her to remain loyal and faithful to him for donkey years. when a lady gets to meet a guy who seems to be more serious than u, U should accept her that way and take ur time wasting and expensive jokes else where!

thank God you said most guys.... things I have planned ahead of myself and whoever I marry scares the hell outta people
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2018
otonye12:
Guy I will advise u to cut her off completely, u hv ur whole life before u to live. Stop stressing urself over "spilled milk" and move on. It is obvious she is no more interested in you.

who knows? she might be interested in the potential prospects she sees in me. women these days are simply looking for financial security

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / My Experience With A Nigerian Girl / Why Do Girls Leave Their Pants In Their Man's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.