Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali (49445 Views)

Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Prince Jerry: Nigerian Migrant Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Under A Train / Nigerian Lady Bathed With Acid In Italy By Another Nigerian Woman (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by kelvincruz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Another herdsman on the loose
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Spoilt4toto: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Date Nigerian guys, NO! See the outcome of running after a Muslim preek.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by sweetilicious(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
May God protect me. You can't claim to love someone and still have the heart to take their life. Something you didn't give to them
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by eulogy: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na wa o. Na so dis Benin olosho take go. RIP.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2018
berrystunn:

We need more men like you to change our society's
i will be around for long and my offspring thus will carry same on...I hope you can do same...Who knows the world might change someday.
Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by zolajpower: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Edo State aND Italy sha angry

I think it's high time the Italian government acknowledged 'Edo' as one of the indigenous tribes in Italy
I swear u made sense . and to buttress your point , the deputy house leader , the same rank as our own yakubu dogora of the speaker of the house honored an invite from the gov of edo state last year . not only that history was made , Edo state became the first state (apart from the international airport ) to have a direct flight from italy to Nigeria , without landing in either abuja or lagos airport .

Re: Nigerian Lady Stabbed To Death In Italy By Her Boyfriend From Mali by berrystunn(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
i will be around for long and my offspring thus will carry same on...I hope you can do same...Who knows the world might change someday.

We are both on same page...

We need to educate the people around us...to change. their mind set....

Is time for the youth to take over...in Nigeria,... Time to take Nigeria from Fulani.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Hungry Oke-Odo Residents Raid Chairman's Office, Cart Away Relief Materials / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.