Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

"I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku (22395 Views)

PDP: Obi Not Anti-north And Not Sponsoring IPOB / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. / I Have A Prove That Atiku And PDP Sponsoring Fulani Militant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by oyolima(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Atiku is nw the financier of herdsmen because he is no longer in APC.
hmmmmm politics
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by vinnex: 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Well for an elder stateman like Paul Unongu to make this statement, there may be some good sense out of it... Who knows?
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Henitan24(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
IFearGod:
Exactly, you said it. You were absolutely right. God, how did this country get to this point?
What a rhetorical question! how am I suppose to answer that? All i know is that the future of this country lies in individual. It's well with us dear.
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Axiwaju(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
tashashiel:
Atiku is now a sponsor because he left APC,

This ruling party like to finger the brains of Nigerians whenever and however they like
U R Pretty
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Henitan24:

What a rhetorical question! how am I suppose to answer that? All i know is that the future of this country lies in individual. It's well with us dear.
shocked I wasn't asking you; I was just soliloquizing....and to know that some people are actually rooting for this guy to be their president is beyond my imagination.

When the youths can't see through a crystal ball, the future would be difficult to comprehend. What an hopeless country! undecided
Re: "I Am Not Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen" - Atiku by Jesusfan3(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
tashashiel:
They should leave this man alone...
sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Shuts Down Jos Radio Station After 'Order From Presidency' / Three Nigerian Presidents That Named Roads After Foreign Leaders / Why I Stopped Issuance Of Gifts During Ramadan, Xmas – El-rufa’i ( Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.