Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (32821 Views)

Anthony Cardinal Okogie As A Nigerian Army Chaplain During The Civil War / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by emperormossad(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ubenedictus:
there is a ban in canon law that prevent Catholic priest from taking political position.

they can advice government but can't be in governance
That's absolute nonsense. They should take it up abeg. We don't need advisers. We need problem solvers.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Awoo88 post=63966728][/quote]
Pained dude. Lol it touched your soul.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:

I feel for for parents.

"I feel for for parents " Olodo just as useless as the idi0tic President you support Clueless m0f0s your parents should hide their head shame.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mcquine:

"I feel for for parents " me Olodo just as useless as the idi0tic President I support Clueless m0f0s my parents should hide their head shame.

Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:
Ur village people don succeed for ur head finish
Buhari cow you and that Daura President should try and get a brain.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:
Ur village people don succeed for ur head finish
Buhari cow you and that Daura President should try and get a brain.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mcquine:

Buhari cow me and that Daura President should try and get a brain.
Are you sure you are alright??
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mcquine:

Buhari cow me and that Daura President should try and get a brain.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:

The above quoted dead brain idiot is one of the Fools that is supposed to be dealt with together with the dullard come 2019.

You're now on my radar.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:
I wonder the kind of clueless man and woman that came together to breed this.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:
I wonder the kind of clueless man and woman that came together to breed this
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mcquine:

I wonder the kind of clueless man and woman that came together to breed me.
You mean your worthless parents who are help less and waiting for your 30k npower
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:

You mean your worthless parents who are help less and waiting for your 30k npower

Your frustration has just begun. Lol
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:

Your frustration has just begun. Lol
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:

Even to buy data dey hard this Buhari cow.

Your Life remain one bar Animal. Lol
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoo88:

Even to buy data dey hard this Buhari cow.

Your Life remain one bar Animal. Lol
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mcquine:

Even to buy data dey hard me Buhari cow.

My life Life remain one bar Animal. Lol
You're so frustrated that u keep posting and reposting the same thing. Just don't have heart attack. As useless as you are and worthless as you mum and dad are, you will still be needed to make up the numbers
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Ubenedictus(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2018
emperormossad:

That's absolute nonsense. They should take it up abeg. We don't need advisers. We need problem solvers.
laws in the Catholic Church are very slow in changing... I don't see this one changing anytime soon. the Gospel is the primary duty of a priest, politics is seen a distraction
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:

You're so frustrated that u keep posting and reposting the same thing. Just don't have heart attack. As useless as you are and worthless as you mum and dad are, you will still be needed to make up the numbers

The frustration sets in. Lol

Go and hang yourself already you're useless.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:

The Frustration sets in. Lol

Go and hang yourself already you're useless.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mcquine:

The Frustration truly sets in. Lol

I will go and hang myself already since I am very useless and my parents are worthless .
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:

You know the meaning of Awoo in my Language?
Lol.

It's a Frog Actually that's what you are.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mcquine:

You know the meaning of my father's name in my Language? Lol.
It's a Frog Actually that's what my father is .
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:

Frog from daura.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:

Frog from daura
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mcquine:

My father is a Frog from daura
U beginning to post same post more than once. You need help. Make frustration no kill you
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:
U beginning to post same post more than once. You need help. Make frustration no kill you

Frustrated already? I'm only getting warmed up.
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Awoo88:

Frustrated already? I'm only getting warmed up
Re: Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" by Awoo88: 7:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Mcquine:

I am Frustrated already? I'm only getting warmed up to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.