Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,849 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:08 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters (30678 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by nwaimoroseyaho: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
1. Ffk is begging 2. triplets on the way 3. Fake prophecy to cover up 4. TB Joshua has paid for flight ticket 5.Snow white has a boyfriend under her husband's noses.
Someone is lying here.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by sureheaven(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ffk is finished, he needs to the DNA test of the first child so that he won't come out blaming Bubari and apc to fathered that aragon. Talkatives and boasters are always powerless people....... cheap expired hard drugs is having negative effect on ffk's joystick therefore he couldn't knack his real girl friend snow white the way he knacked bianca. Ffk is useless to the extent he accused this lady of infidelity and now begging tbj for reconciliation.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by tinkinjow: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sahara Reporters suddenly realised that no one is paying attention to them again so they look for another sensational news.

BTW how come Sahara Reporters didn't know Buhari is paying fuel subsidy.
For me i only hear their mentions here i stopped visiting their site.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Olukat(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
So with all the crisis in Nigeria SR na FFK wife matter ona carry for head?
Sowerey ni

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by OBIGS(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ccc
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by tballeyy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
U see what cocain has done for u?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by KanwuliaExtra: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Muchechechecheche
SR vs FFK

Round 3!

Gbagaun!!!!!! grin

3 FAILED MARRIAGES? shocked
Na JUJU? grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Jesusloveyou: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
yekparikpa:
Something doesn't seem right about this publication, why on earth would FFK beg her when she's the one pregnant with another guy's kids.
begging the idiotic pig of Biafra girl after beating her
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Alariiwo: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm yet to see Ipob yewts comment on this matter..

Will they support FFK, their political juggernaut over their daughter. Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by santopelele(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
SAHARA GOSSIPPERS, WETIN CONCERNS THEM WITH FANI'S FAMILY MATTER?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by sehin79(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
well its clear that FFK is not alrite mentally,and he would have issues with women,with the way he attack opposition on social media
this gives a better understanding into is mind he doesnt look stable.sahara reporters might not get all the reports right but at least here is fire on the mountain.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by toyoC1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
all fani fuker needs to do is buy tomorrows newspaper, hold it while passionately kissing his wife and upload to SM.
The rumor will die suddenly and SR can be sued !
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by AiiVee(m): 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
mehn, sahara reporters don use ffk's case as megaphone ooo. At least, he wont be able to focus on Buhari for now..Tactics!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by yanshDoctor: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
so Sahara reporters have been contracted to distract the public.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by BluntBoy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omeokachie:
FFK should consult Dino on how to deliver killer blows to Sahara's head.

Which killer blow? Dino merely used his corrupt friends in the Senate to throw out the certificate scandal. He said he was going to take Sahara Reporters to court but till now, we have not heard anything more about it.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by MrSocrate(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Fake news as usual, I have been expecting this sponsored blackmail against FFK, SaharaReporters should pls focus on national issues crying daily for help and leave one's home pls.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Xisnin(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
yekparikpa:
Something doesn't seem right about this publication, why on earth would FFK beg her when she's the one pregnant with another guy's kids.

FFK doesn't know the bold yet, he only knows that she cheats . He is probably tired of being a serial marriage failure.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by evansjeff(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Come to think of it, if its a lie, how come the wife hasn't come out to deny it?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Penalty82(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont know why..but i believe sahara reporters on this..
The fact that Snowhite (the victim) herself as not denied it says alot

You mean a house wife got impregnated by her lover and the husband is the one begging her to stay?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mahn.. I like this Sahara Reporters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sahara ! Very sagacious and tenacious in their journalistic jabbing ..They will meet their match in FFK no matter what .

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by FrancisIgya: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
FFK talks too much, and makes reckless comments on leaders.Now his wife is showing the world the true FFK who should never be taken serious.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by dahunsy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chaiiiiii sahara has no class after all

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by deebrownneymar: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's Obvious Sowore is bored

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
yekparikpa:

No matter what had happened, it is your problem when a fourth wife abandon you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Guestlander: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Odikwa serious. So, baba Aragon is this abusive towards his wife.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by lakesider(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Olulinks(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
I dont know why..but i believe sahara reporters on this..
The fact that Snowhite (the victim) herself has not denied it says alot
#MyOpinion
You're brilliant!
In this age of social media, why has she not said a word since?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Olulinks:

You're brilliant!
In this age of social media, why has she not said a word since?
Abi..she naturally would have been d one debunking Sahara reporters claim..with curse words.. Instead of FFK himself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by focus7: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
kenzysmith:
The juju wey the girl use for ffk them import am from india

I disagree with you, rather like Bianca Ojukwu and other igbo ladies that FFK have bedded, the lady cannot do without his d*ck.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters by Aeesha2: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ffk blocked me on twitter just because I criticized his comment about Buhari'sson . This is a man who criticizes this government on a daily basis.
Someone who cannot manage a nuclear is there voicing nonsense on social media about our country. Buhari is responsible for his four failed Marriages.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / Yoruba Nation Group Releases Names Of Agitators Allegedly In Police Detention / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.