Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,121 members, 7,977,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lost His Job Because Of Stupid Friend. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lost His Job Because Of Stupid Friend. (633 Views)

Reporter Almost Lost Her Job Because Her Beauty Was Distracting Footballers / For Being Too Expensive, The Fire Of Zamani Crooner Lost His Place As The Brand / I Lost My Job Because Of What They Said About Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost His Job Because Of Stupid Friend. by XFio(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
My friend James, who you might be aware of, was fired because his "friend" Greg stole the money that he needed to avoid losing his job. Sounds weird but it's true. James was at work, he works in a very successful company. He has the job of keeping the money, that the company earns, safe. His boss, decided it was time to cash out the money (turn the money into cash). So James did as he was told, he kept the money in a combinated safe. It was his responsibility to keep it safe. It was £80,000 pounds. If anything happened to the money, he would be the one that lost his job. As you've guessed Greg, somehow, managed to unlock the safe and take the money. The next day James was fired. But Greg got away with it. Yesterday Greg finally lost his job. James and Greg have never talked to each other after the problem. James eventually got his job back. In my opinion things like this should never happen in companies. It took five months for Greg to be found out. Is five months too long?
Re: Lost His Job Because Of Stupid Friend. by N101: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
This story seems incomplete First, was James soley responsible for the safe & was the combination known by others? Was Greg supposed to have the combination? And why was Greg eventually fired?
Re: Lost His Job Because Of Stupid Friend. by Eggyloo: 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ poster: so many missing links in your story. U cud start by answering the questions of N101

(1) (Reply)

Ipads For Sale From U.S. / For Sale Brand New: Apple Iphone 3g S 32gb Unlocked @220usd, / Grievances And Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.