Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:02 AM

Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) (4747 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by rhonard(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Still basking in the euphoria of the New Year, Tiwa Savage decided to flaunt her fresh and new tattoo. The mother of one was recently spotted in a relaxed mood, as if sun bathing and she flaunts her leg tattoos at a hotel in Ghana when she went to perform at the recently held Aiteo/CAF awards. The drawings looked new as the singer has never been spotted having any ink in the past. She shared the photos on her Instagram page.

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1144591-tiwa-savage-tattoo-check-drawn-photos.html#1144591

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
good for her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Boring
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by samuelizz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
Congrats to her..
but who CARES?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by Neminc: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
She is beautiful and rich. What more could a woman want?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by Opekebaiby(f): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
As if I care tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by taiyesoul(f): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
So?.Make we fry yogurt abi?
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2018
a

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2018
Should I fry the tattoo
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
I sincerely sympathise with Tunji "T-Billz" Balogun.

The mere thoughts of knowing that he's not the only bastard fvcking his vacuous wife is enough to be tempted to jump off the Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge. cheesy

Marrying any female celebrity is a curse that can never be broken. I thank Obatala, Shango, Ogun & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko for my life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Neminc:
She is beautiful and rich. What more could a woman want?
Abi o. Nothing else than tattoo na. I even think say na yanssh she draw am.
Re: Tiwa Savage Gets Her First Tattoo, Check Out Where It Is Drawn (photos) by SIMPLYkush: 1:45am On Jan 08, 2018
And who told u it's her first? i heard of a in her pussy as with the initials Don J

(1) (Reply)

CHIDIMMA Goes Braless ( Photos) / Be Calming Down' - Ex-beauty Queen, Ronke Tells Mercy Eke As She Shows Off Butt / The Sex Tape Belong To Me Not Mihz Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.