Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Advice To Everyone Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Everyone Here!!! (797 Views)

My Advice To Yall For This New Year. / Advice To All Nairalanders [Picture] / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Martin0(m): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
It feels good discussing your past with your new partner. It feels good listening to the melody of his or her past. As humans, we are often inquisitive. We want to know the past, present, and possibly, the future. Can you handle it? I don’t think this is necessary. I personally don’t care about people’s past and when I meet someone, I deal with him or her as a new person. My judgment of you is always based on my experience with you, never who you were or what someone says about you. There is no way you will ask to know about a woman’s past, maybe how many abortions she’s had or how many men she has slept with and expect your relationship to be okay. You cannot get into how that man slept with your course mate or a colleague you know and expect to be normal; it will certainly hurt your relationship. As long as he no longer does, that’s fine. You may think everything is fine today, but it will come back to hurt your relationship. I know you are “madly in love” right now and so your mouth runs like that of a parrot. Please stop and know that this very stage of infatuation will pass and that’s when reality sets in.
Don’t be deceived by all that “I love you and I can handle it”. It’s always easier said than done. That man or woman should have nothing to do with your past except in a few cases where that past has something to do with the present. You had a fling with his brother or her sister, you have to let her know. In the process of that abortion, your womb got damaged, you must let him know.
Even though you are in the city, you have a child who calls you auntie but you know that’s your child, let him know. The untreated infection has led to something serious, let her know. You were not able to get your degree because something terrible got you expelled from school, don’t lie about it; you must not have a B.Sc to be loved.
Who is the man you just met? Who is the woman you are with today? That’s what matters. You have your own past. Stop digging into things that will unconsciously destroy your relationship. Stop diving into waters that will gradually wash away the beauty of your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by ololadeking(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
neonate fix up yr life.
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
ololadeking:
neonate fix up yr life.
Thank you!
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Awon body count askers, come and read.
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Martin0(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Awon body count askers, come and read.

Hmmm you my friendgringrin
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by ololadeking(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Thank you sir
pls b wise in 2018
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
ololadeking:
pls b wise in 2018
Ok sir! Thank you sir!
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by ololadeking(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Ok sir! I know am a fool sir just help me Thank you sir!
well said dummy
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by izaray(f): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
You don try!
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Martin0(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
izaray:
You don try!

Weldon ma!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Wise old man grin
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by Annibel(f): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2018
The untreated infection has led to something serious.. 'let her know' this line though.... cheesy
Re: Advice To Everyone Here!!! by ubunja(m): 4:58am On Jan 10, 2018
history always repeats itself.
im so inquisitive about a gal's past some gals break up with me out of frustration.im way too insecure for that "my history my privacy" line. thats why i prefer virgins usually.my dick too insecure to be number 199.that niggar has his pride.

(1) (Reply)

Her Reaction When I Said I Had No Money For Valentine / Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog / Help? My Girlfriend Is Threatening To Leave Me Because Of My Body Odour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.