Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) (539 Views)

Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From / Hear My Story, And Learn From It! / One Of The Many Ways To Have Sex With A Girl. (come And Learn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
pre-intimacy 101 For Men So I am so generous today that I want to teach men how to romance the body of a woman and get her begging for more...You didn’t hear that from me. Some men are so terrible in pre-intimacy that their partner finds it difficult connecting with them. Even before he undresses a lady, she can predict exactly what he will do, and guess what, he will do the same thing and at the end, give her so much pain and boredom in the name of pre-intimacy. Now, pre-intimacy is the only way to arouse the senses of a woman and prepare her body for the main course meal. It’s the only way to truly connect with your woman. First thing, find out what works for your spouse. You should keep this in mind.
During pre-intimacy, say something, unless you are sucking her breast. Complement her beauty, her body, her breast, her nipples, everything about her. Next, take time to tease her body. This is the best way to give a woman great anticipation for sex. Don't grab her breast, truth is that the most important is those small dots, not the pound of flesh on her chest, use your tongue and gently lick around her nipples, and don't suck her as she might have predicted. Start by dry-licking other areas of her body, don't go right down to her clitoris or start fingering immediately. As you play with the other part of her body, she will most likely try to direct you to where she wants you, but pretend like you don’t understand When you get to her paradise, she's expecting you to launch in, tease her some more. Use the tip of your rod and play with her clitoris. Let her beg for some more, and then gently thrust like you are now ready to make her world glow in ecstasy. As you tease her and give her some quality pre-intimacy, her breath and body rhythm will tell you that you are doing a good job. And when you master this pretty well, trust me, she will always look forward to making love with you. Now that you know, I hope you won't disappoint me during practicals.
Re: Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) by Oxster(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
When are we expecting our test/practical?
Re: Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxster:

Soongrin
Re: Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxster:

Oxster:

Soongrin
Re: Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) by Oxster(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Martin0:

Soongrin

I will be waiting patiently gringrin
Re: Nairalander's Come In And Learn!(101) by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxster:

I will be waiting patiently gringrin
No wahala!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Turned Down His Proposal And This Happened. / Last Warning To All This Stupid Moderators / Justforfun: Write Your Part..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.