Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. (58549 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by LessNoise: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
kamokaze10:

Fantastic...same here too...i dont approach gala without some sought of concensus from both parties...i avnt been turned b4 too...i always do my survey b4 i leap

Lmao where did u guys dig up this post from
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by nairamaniac: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Toks2008:

That is subliminal craving as I clearly pointed it out.
Subliminal or not, I don't think it is something worth looking into or strategizing towards as a man/chyker.
Little traits as such in a man proves he could be vindictive wen he is given a chance for a relationship.
Which could be destructive to a relationship at the long run.

To me. A girl doesn't agree for u, and you truely mean well for you both, you can up your game or keep or being there in a less aggressive way.

Bro, a broken clock is always right twice a day.

If u are there, you must get lucky to win her that's if she even has you under consideration.
Re: How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. by JBoss25(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
LessNoise:

Ignore? Why would I ignore you......i guess it works buh wait...when a girl likes you a guy should be able to tell if its a green light or NOT....why go for something when you know its DOA.. Not to sound like a jerk...ive never been turned down by a girl..ion no why its so same with most of my friends...you should be able to sync with the female folk if you wanna hit 3rd base buh hey whatever works for you I guess grin
you've never been turned down by a girl? Stop lying bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.