Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,250 members, 7,970,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair (6642 Views)

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by lamonsin: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2007
Yuucee, Suwa, Odada and Shinkiri,

Prime people actually sent me a text msg, and it was and invitation for interview not a test. I have not gone yet, cos its later this week, i'll let u knw how the it went.

I eventually found out from a friend of mine that they are for real so i'll give it a shot.

Thanks for all ur advice, i really appreciate. Has any one ever attended their test or interview? whats it like need help

Thanks
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by xeled(m): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2007
hi NAIRALANDERS,

i actually got their mail yesterday.

but i also have a bit of challenge with their requirements.

can somebody help me out?/?

the challenge is concerning getting my transcript.i am a bit challenged cos i stay in lagos and schooled in nasarawa.
do i travel all the way just  to get my  transcript knowing  the challenges school senates make graduates go thru in order to get it.

someone should please advise me
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2007
@lamosin
Godspeed mate,and plz keep us posted on what happens aiight.see u at the top!
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by shinkiri: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2007
odada the format is 20 english 20 maths
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
thanks mate,av u done urs yet?is it GMAT and how much time plz@shinkiri
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by timozi: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2007
thanks so much for thia wonderful information.i ve been tring to log in or register but i can.can u guys please help me
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by ade007: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2007
I applied for the graduate recruitment fair, but before that, I've applied to the agency. Last month, I called for a test. I was confused. I dont know if the test was for the graduate recruitmentt fair of my earlier application.
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by lamonsin: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hi,

I was at Peopleprime's office last week for one on one discussion and i have been invited for the aptitude test to come up on Thursday but with a consultation fee of N500, has anyone been invited for this yet.

I was also asked at the chat last week if i have an updated CV, (which i answered in affirmative).

Can you please let me know if anyone of you has gone through to this stage, i really need to know.

Thanks
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by odada(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2007
@lamosin
oh! really?what stage are u in now?was it after u sent in ur carrer goals and they mailed back asking u to prepare for an interview that u were called?how was the one-on-one like?and lets know how the apptitude test goes ok!Goodspeed mate,see u at the top cool
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by Lush: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2007
Wow, its been a while since i logged on to this forum only to find Hardware had been dissing me. Its all good, if dissing is your thing but i would advise you guard against misinterpreting what people say. To all you guys who got text messages inviting you for the next stage, i wish you all the best. I didnt go through the fair route but lets just say People prime lived up to their name and got me an appointment with a multinational.

The test isnt difficult and requires little or no preparation so no worries. Its not as bad a*s as tests organised by banks though. One thing you all need to know is that their clients are world class and if and when you're called for interviews, you need to be seen as being ready to rub shoulders with the high and mighty. So chin up, look smart and be confident while selling you skills. Good luck and God bless cheesy
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by mayowade: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
pls house am anew member i dont know how to check a mail sent to me .
Re: Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair by SimplYeahmee(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Never knew this thread has been up for so long

Just discovered it and went to the site bt cudnt register
Kept asking me to check my password which I changed and changed over and over but no luck. cry
Can anyone help me out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria / Banks That Are Collecting Cvs? / Program Assistant Needed At HC3 (NGO) Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.