Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" (30449 Views)

Police Invites Tekno For Questioning For Dancing With Unclad Girls / Drake Gives Accolades To Wizkid And Tekno For Inspiring His New Album / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by DedeNkem: 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some id*iotic so-called celebrities feel being rude to people "makes them important".

Only a foolish musician would intentionally treat the media badly. It is the media that helps make musicians popular!

1 Like

Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by stieyven(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Neminc:
What is this useless journalist feeling like? Is he God? And that fool saying he will never have hits again? Who the hell is planet tv? Bigger than any artiste indeed. Useless fools!! Someone who you didn't lift up, how can u bring him down? The same power that lifted him up is what will keep him there
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" by Artistree: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2018
enemmo:
Too long to read..but with the way Tekno handled the next rated headies award issue, there is no smoke without fire.
I've met and spoken with him before and I can tell you for free, Tekn is actually a very very rude fellow and I told him point blank. His manager later chatted me up forming toasting, I just told him to back off.
Tekno is rude and very arrogant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / Victoria Inyama On Regina Daniels' Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Someone Tries To Scam Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.