Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,783 members, 7,889,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Experiencing God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experiencing God (292 Views)

Experiencing God / Experiencing God's Presence And Pleasure / Seeds Of Destiny 20 April 2023 — Hunger: A Key To Experiencing God’s Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experiencing God by jonatoye(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Experiencing God

WORD FOR TODAY
To be what God wants you to be, you must experience Him beyond what you have heard about Him or what you read in the written pages of the scriptures. If you must have more of Him, you must place high priority in knowing Him!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You." (Job 42:5 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have heard of what God has done and what He can do. You have seen His works in the lives of men. He can do much more in your life. Your faith in Him is not complete until you experience Him in His fullness and people around you can see Him working through you.

Men of old by the virtue of their experience with God had strong will and desire for Him. They had just one single ambition in all their pursuit which is to please God because they knew Him. Their song is "you take the whole world and give me Jesus". They surrendered their lives because they could not trade their experience with God for ephemeral things of world or even for living.

Experience God through every situation of your life. Everything you will pass through in the journey of destiny will reveal more of God's personality to you. Submit yourself to knowing Him by making His will a priority in every situation.

Prayer Point:
Lord! More of you as I proceed on the journey of destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Knowing God by experience is fundamental to a successful living!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have an Inspired Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Don't Appreciate The Church Of God. / Best Church Foe Holy Ghost Baptism / Cyon Forum Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.