Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,191 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Medicne, Drug, Api, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials And Health Product - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Medicne, Drug, Api, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials And Health Product (2301 Views)

Pkc / Health Product!!! / Pharmaceutical Drugs Production Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicne, Drug, Api, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials And Health Product by Okaypan(m): 3:32am On Apr 09, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am Pan Songmao, from Zhejiang Medicines & Health Products Import & Export Co., LTD (ZMC) in China.
I work in a  reputable trade company in China, we have established extensive and pleasant working ties with numerous manufacturers within China on a long-term basis and enjoyed a reliable marketing network in over 100 countries and regions.
I am in Medicines & Hospital Supplies Branch, and I engage in exporting and importing  medicines, pharmaceutical raw materials and active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical raw materials, medical instruments and equipments, surgical dressings & disposables etc.
I wish to do business in Nigeria, and I need to know the market of medicines, drugs in Nigeria.
I am here wishing someone could help me and give me some information, introduce clients to me, of cource, I will pay for doing that.
If anyone is interesting in it, please contact me freely. Thanks. 
And in the attachment are the pictures of Xihu, a famous place of interest in China and world. It is near by our company. Hope you will like it.
And welcome to Hangzhou!

Pan Songmao
Add: ZMC Building, 101-2 N. Zhongshan Rd,
Hangzhou 310003, China.
Tel: +86-571-28935789
Fax: +86-571-87086988
E-mail: Psm@zmcchina.com, Okaypan@gmail.com
MSN: Okaypan@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

closed / Get Soft Loan For your Business / Pure Heaven Wine For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.