Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,777 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) (1145 Views)

Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / Man Surprises His Gf In Bear Costume Only To Find Her With Another Man / Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
1:CLEANING... yes when you are in relationship; you are always clean both in your external and internal life.. you always try to look neat and smart so as to avoid disgracing yourself in front of her..
2:MATUREDNESS... yes those in relationship right now will understand with me.. you always play smart. talk like an adult. compliment often. observing your statements especially when she is around you and your friends. you alwys dont want to fall her hand..
3:MANAGEMENT: yes this time you try to manage what ever you have starting from your lifeltyle down to your apartments etc. time to remember your fan. tv. dvd.radio etc need to be repaired or change. those dirty boxers hmmm my bro time to buy new ones.
4:SHAREGIVER.
5:PROTECTOR.
6:EGO BOUSTER: yea those shy shy nature of yours will gradually fade away. in our everyday life one keep witnessing situation where a male forks cant even address the public. relate with familier human beings all the name of shyness... some guys be like what if i made mistake... CUT will she kill? if you have a gf. you wll mediumly understand that your guit is as good as every other human being..
7:loading......
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by Oxster(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fine.....should we then FRY BEANS?
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by konkonbilo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
sad
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oxster:
Fine.....should we then FRY BEANS?
not in my thread!!!
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
sad
why are you bro?
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
sad
why are you pain bro?
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by Oxster(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
lawalosky:

not in my thread!!!

K
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by konkonbilo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
lawalosky:

why are you pain bro?
Pained ke? I just de try book ftc for your tread ni..... E be like say you be new comer for Nairaland
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
Pained ke? I just de try book ftc for your tread ni..... E be like say you be new comer for Nairaland
if you want to book space. book but
not with that angry moniker...
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by Wizklynd23(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy No1,2 & 3 I can testify to that
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by emmanuelrabb(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
I concur
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by konkonbilo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
lawalosky:

if you want to book space. book but
not with that angry moniker...
with angry moniker ke? Guy e be like say you de dream land this afternoon
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by ariyebaba(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
What a bunkum !
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
with angry moniker ke? Guy e be like say you de dream land this afternoon
lolz... abeg dis is 2018!
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
ariyebaba:
What a bunkum !
hmmmm... bros take am easy! abi na Saraki you de mistake to my thread....
Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please do anybody have this experience or is only me
Since two 3 days now I can't create an Topic
What's wrong I need answers I beg una

Re: Reasons You Need Gf In Your Life... (only For Males) by lawalosky(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
login....

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Advice My Friend... / Bbnaija Housemate Ahneeka Caught Masturbating In The House / Who Ever I Dream About Calls Or Texts Me The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.