Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,095 members, 7,919,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can I Travel Back Home Next Year With The Nigerian Old Passport? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel Back Home Next Year With The Nigerian Old Passport? (822 Views)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / How Do I Travel Back To Nigeria With My Baby? / Can I Travel To Trinidad And Tobago Visa Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel Back Home Next Year With The Nigerian Old Passport? by taipei: 3:52am On Apr 09, 2010
Plz my brothers it's been pretty hard for us in China,Hongkong, Taiwan to obtain the new E-passport. I wonder if it is going to be a problem coming back home next year with the nigerian old passport inorder to apply for the new E-passport since the old one will become obsolete. Iam worried if one could be allowed in by the immigration officers. Plz any niger in Singapore plz i need info about the possibilty of applying the new passport in Singapore.
thanks
Re: Can I Travel Back Home Next Year With The Nigerian Old Passport? by sulad82i(m): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2010
I think as long as the passport you currently hold is not expired. You should be allowed in the country without any problem.
Re: Can I Travel Back Home Next Year With The Nigerian Old Passport? by jot01(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2010
They have said it that the Old one wont be accepted anywhere in d world again.
My advise is to travel Home and get a New Epassport and then go back.

If you dont do now it might cos some problem in the nearest future.

Please Act fast.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Desperately In Need Of Invitatn Letter To Austria / Marriage Certificate / Canada Education Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.