Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,902 members, 7,915,623 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Does The Bible Say About Smoking And Gambling - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Smoking And Gambling (495 Views)

Odumeje New Release New Song About Smoking Weed / Alcohol And Gambling (Islam Vs Christianity) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does The Bible Say About Smoking And Gambling by freshkpomo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Happy sunday everyone,i want the bible scholars in the house to please explain more about about gambling(i.e bet9ja and pool) ..
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Smoking And Gambling by Uyiii: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
see ehn freshkpomo, Leave bible first, you by yourself look yourself con ask yourself whether these acts good, reason am wholistically, you go by yourself answer yourself.

P.s: hope the kpomo really fresh, abeg gimme 7h own cool

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Smoking And Gambling by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
The Bible must not warn you about everything before it will be counted as being bad

Where in the Bible have you seen "thou runneth if ye see a trailer cometh"??

1 Like

Re: What Does The Bible Say About Smoking And Gambling by freshkpomo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Uyiii:
see ehn freshkpomo, Leave bible first, you by yourself look yourself con ask yourself whether these acts good, reason am wholistically, you go by yourself answer yourself.

P.s: hope the kpomo really fresh, abeg gimme 7h own cool
kpomo fresh yunfu yanfu,i dey come make i wrap am for nylon lol!!!you know using philosophy to answer biblical questions might not help atimes.for example The FREEZE tithe issue that is still yet to be laid to rest due to lack of scriptural references,that is why i have decided to ask about this too,just incase of future issues,thankyou!

(1) (Reply)

End Times, Demonic Possession; How It Happens And How To Avoid It / FAKE or REAL??? Watch This BONE-CHILLING Miracle!!! / Noah : A Godly Man In A Perverse Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.