Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (82009 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
nairamaniac:

I thot u were only foolish, senseless and jobless. This post made me realize you also have a very poor taste. So Queen Nwokoye is pretty in ur eyes??

With or without make-up, sandrahnaub is prettier than half those women u mentioned, including your housemaid that disvirgined you.

Mods, abeg ban this guy for stupidity or create a mental-section for him and him alone.
ha ha ha ha,she won't give you her Toto to Bleep,must you lie just to have your way with her?. I'm a guy like you,I know where you are heading at. that's why you have to lie. She also knows you're lying for you to say she's prettier than half of the women I mentioned. lmao. its even so funny,boda,go and Bleep ashewo,you are Hot as hell ha ha ha. the girl no go give you toto
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
ha ha ha ha,she won't give you her Toto to Bleep,must you lie just to have your way with her?. I'm a guy like you,I know where you are heading at. that's why you have to lie. She also knows you're lying for you to say she's prettier than half of the women I mentioned. lmao. its even so funny,boda,go and Bleep ashewo,you are Hot as hell ha ha ha. the girl no go give you toto
As u can see, I don't follow anyone on NairaLand. I have a better life in the real life than NairaLand.
U tasteless, senseless, jobless slowpoke.

Seun should add a block feature becos of idiots like you.

One single sense you no make from beginning to end of this thread.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
As u can see, I don't follow anyone on NairaLand. I have a better life in the real life than NairaLand.

Nairaland should add a block feature becos of idiots like you.

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Tonytonex(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

I pity guys who are busy growing beards when they should be growing their money.

Na who beards epp?

The truth is; a smooth shaved faced commands respect from sensible people, portrays discipline and modesty. I also believe there are more smooth shaved great people on earth that the beard gang greats.

Abi Bill Gates & Dangote get beards??
Abi Christiano Ronaldo & Wizkid get beards??

I even pity guys who struggle to grow their desert faces into a sorry forest because of the ladies. I hope when a smooth shaved guy with grown money comes, they'd choose you over him because you belong to the beard gang.

Anyways, whatever rocks your world keep it up.

Lionel Messi keep beards
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by emperorzillion: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Chai! U are indeed jobless Have a nice beardless life

I'm out
Sandra u are a cute bae.. what's your name on Instagram?? coolcool
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by obi3x(m): 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oya,make una check my profile photo quick quick..kia kia...sharp sharp
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
nairamaniac:

Seun should add a block feature becos of idiots like you.

we Yoruba's have a proverb that goes like this: a cat performing ablution is only doing that to steal meat. I busted you ha ha ha. you want to get sandrahnaub laid and you had to qualify her with everything in this world but she has busted you as well. even if you say she's the most beautiful woman on earth,she would know you're telling her lies. I would advice you to use another account to pick up your runs with her cos I've already busted you on this account Hot dude. ha ha ha. konji bad gaan o. I have clean taste in women and everybody knows that. I love girls with exotic looks,those with almost perfect features are my favorites and I'm the type that places much value on a girl's face. a girl's facial features being almost perfect is what I really cherish. from nose shape and size,face shape and size,dentition,eye balls(dreamy eyes),neck length,complexion,jawline,facial symmetry,eye brows,ears,etc. those are the features I consider before I rate a woman or call a girl beautiful,so I have real taste in women and know how to judge a woman's beauty so well. many people know that about me,so you don't have to say otherwise just to get the innocent girl laid. she already knows where you're arriving at,bad guy ha ha ha
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by JacksonD7: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
I recently had my first and possibly only shave of the year. I'm planning to grow a full beard this year. I'm currently tracking the first 6 - 7 weeks. Nice tips you got there.

lakewise

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Lalas247(f): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
grin ;Dfunny comments.

Lalas247 come and see

#YOLO
lol I'm here grin
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by handsomebanana(m): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

I pity guys who are busy growing beards when they should be growing their money.

Na who beards epp?

The truth is; a smooth shaved faced commands respect from sensible people, portrays discipline and modesty. I also believe there are more smooth shaved great people on earth that the beard gang greats.

Abi Bill Gates & Dangote get beards??
Abi Christiano Ronaldo & Wizkid get beards??

I even pity guys who struggle to grow their desert faces into a sorry forest because of the ladies. I hope when a smooth shaved guy with grown money comes, they'd choose you over him because you belong to the beard gang.

Anyways, whatever rocks your world keep it up.

Do you know who Larry Ellison is - $61 billion ? What of Sergey Brin - $47 billion or Steve Jobs - $8 billion when he died ?

Three names all, billionaires with beard. Guy even you know self say na nonsense you talk. Find anoda argument joor

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by queencalipso(f): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
am i the only lady that find beaded guys irritating!! normal/moderate is ok but too much beard is a no no for me. I don't find it attractive one bit.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by nairamaniac: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
we Yoruba's have a proverb that goes like this: a cat performing ablution is only doing that to steal meat. I busted you ha ha ha. you want to get sandrahnaub laid and you had to qualify her with everything in this world but she has busted you as well. even if you say she's the most beautiful woman on earth,she would know you're telling her lies. I would advice you to use another account to pick up your runs with her cos I've already busted you on this account Hot dude. ha ha ha. konji bad gaan o. I have clean taste in women and everybody knows that. I love girls with exotic looks,those with almost perfect features are my favorites and I'm the type that places much value on a girl's face. a girl's facial features being almost perfect is what I really cherish. from nose shape and size,face shape and size,dentition,eye balls(dreamy eyes),neck length,complexion,jawline,facial symmetry,eye brows,ears,etc. those are the features I consider before I rate a woman or call a girl beautiful,so I have real taste in women and know how to judge a woman's beauty so well. many people know that about me,so you don't have to say otherwise just to get the innocent girl laid. she already knows where you're arriving at,bad guy ha ha ha
Ohhh sorry. I made a mistake even engaging in convo wt u.
I just looked into ur profile and realised u are sick. Only u following all the NairaLand girls. And none of the is following you back. You really need help. I'm sure u self-service 2 each one of them.
NairaLand girls have consumed ur real life.
Go and see a doctor.
Have a very sad fake life.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
nairamaniac:

But fairness to Preshy561, even though the make up, artificial hairs and nails are deceptive, a guy would still discover her real facial features after some sex romps with her.
But a woman WD never know the real facial structure of a bearded man even after sex.
And you know genes are hereditary, based on structure.

Beards hides alot.
Clear example is that DrToche guy that pasted his before and after images.

Not that his before images are ugly, but his face looked hardened when without beard than on-beard.

Una no see as the guy been resemble that Don Wanny guy wey been dey terrorise them for omoku? grin

But with beards, he come fine pass danzel Washington?

Girl marry this one, no know what lies beneath, she sef go doubt paternity of her own pikin grin
but why?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

At what age should one NATURALLY grow a full facial beard?

I await your response.
with dedication one year and 5months with the right oil..depending on the level the beards is...
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2018
morichy:
Thank God you said "some"....
some beardless guys are struggling while some are made like wise some bearded guys too... Beards means different thing to each person for those conscious... cos some are growing it cos of the trend others knows why they have to
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by MrHistorian: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
DrToche:
with dedication one year and 5months with the right oil..depending on the level the beards is...
You got me wrong.

I mean AT WHAT AGE WHILE GROWING UP SHOULD ONE EXPECT TO DEVELOP A FULL FACIAL BEARDS??

I don't intend to buy your oilage yet,I need to know the age when if one doesn't have a full facial beards,one should be worried.

Thanks!
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

You got me wrong.

I mean AT WHAT AGE WHILE GROWING UP SHOULD ONE EXPECT TO DEVELOP A FULL FACIAL BEARDS??

I don't intend to buy your oilage yet,I need to know the age when if one doesn't have a full facial beards,one should be worried.

Thanks!
it depends I dont know...I started forcing mine at age 11 but no show till 19
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by MrHistorian: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
DrToche:
it depends I dont know...I started forcing mine at age 11 but no show till 19
19?

Full beards or just some slightly noticeable strands??
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
MrHistorian:

19?

Full beards or just some slightly noticeable strands??
if I wasn't shaving and treaming it ,it would have been huge...its d picture I had den in my mind is how d beards appeared to be till I saw a more bigger picture...
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Preshy561:
Beards cover ugliness...

that's why I can't trust the beauty of a beard guy.
my babe,have u cook?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Harrynight(m): 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
Beckino:

Lol. Nairalanders. Ever funny.

I don't think so.

can i slide to ur mail box?? grin
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2018
DrToche:

u mean if i buy ur oil i will ve to wait 1 year and 6 months to see result
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2018
flaws:
You look like a goddess Please I wanna know more about you
u people can hype.
goddess ko. godian religion ni

4 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by evexx1(f): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
ubunja:

take your confirmation and eat it.
see if i care.

Words of an ugly guy grin
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by ubunja(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
evexx1:

Words of an ugly guy grin
now you know
never ask for my pic again
please and thank you
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ejanla07:

u mean if i buy ur oil i will ve to wait 1 year and 6 months to see result
yes to reach the size it is now..except you want the one u use so it attains the level mine is now in one month,u will have to visit the deepest forest,sleep there for 7days without food so the concoction will be given to u
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
evexx1:

See this frog oo what am I using your pix for?
Does your pix send alert to one's account? Get lost! You're sounding like a village cow.
then stop wasting your texts on a village cow
keep walking...

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
DrToche:
yes to reach the size it is now..except you want the one u use so it attains the level mine is now in one month,u will have to visit the deepest forest,sleep there for 7days without food so the concoction will be given to u

how long before i start noticing changes due to baldness. check my pic to see my ugly face. i dont tire to ugly....
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DrToche: 6:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ejanla07:

how long before i start noticing changes due to baldness. check my pic to see my ugly face. i dont tire to ugly....

u ugly shaaa...
just few weeks u will notice hair sprouting up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.