Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Arms Of Love. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arms Of Love. (206 Views)

Four Arms Of Destruction / Reflection 109: The Arms Of God / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arms Of Love. by bummyla(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord.
Romans 15:2

In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "
Acts 20:35

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Luke 6:38

You are meant to help save others. Don’t let one day pass without reaching out an arm of love to someone outside your home—a note, a letter, a visit, or help in some way.

Be full of joy. Joy saves. Joy cures. Rejoice in Me. Look for the joy in every ray of sunlight, every smile, every act of kindness or love, and every act of service, no matter how small.

Every day, do something to lift another soul out of the sea of sin, or disease or doubt into which mankind has fallen. Even today, I continue to walk by the lakeside and call My disciples to follow Me and to become fishers of men (Matthew 4:19). You must lend your helping hand to those in need in order to give them courage and strength for the battle, to encourage their faith and to restore them to health. Love. Laugh. Love and laughter draw us to faith and courage. Trust and keep on trusting! Love and keep on loving! Rejoice and keep on rejoicing!

Refuse to be depressed. Refuse to let anything keep you from climbing higher. Love and laugh. I am with you. I carry your burdens. Give Me your burdens to carry, and I will keep you from falling. You will find yourself so lighthearted that you will then be able to help others weighed down with burdens too heavy for them to carry alone.

How many burdens can you lighten this year? How many hearts can you cheer up? How many souls can you help?

Remember My teaching that in giving, you also receive: “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over” (Luke 6:38). I, your Lord, have said it.

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/07/arms-of-love/
Re: Arms Of Love. by jwals: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Join me @ helpinghandsintl.biz to give a helping hands to the less privileged, your donation will be helpful visit our website to know more about our vision

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Error / Download Or Access Any Paid Unlimited Udemy, Wso(warrior Special Offer),lynda- F / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Of Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.