Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Photos: First Batch Of 481 Nigerian Trapped In Libya On Their Way Back Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: First Batch Of 481 Nigerian Trapped In Libya On Their Way Back Home (399 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Adams Oshiomhole On His Way Back To Nigeria, Ready To Face Accusers / Security Aide Of Governor Amosun - "Robot" Killed On His Way Back From Work.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: First Batch Of 481 Nigerian Trapped In Libya On Their Way Back Home by johnolumide78: 6:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
The first batch of 481 Nigerian trapped in Libya are airborne at present on their way back home. They are onboard a Max Air Flight. This is the outcome of the high powered Federal Government delegation to Libya to rescue and evacuate the Nigerian citizens trapped in that country.

The delegation which the DG of NAPTIP Dame Julie Okah-Donli is part of is led by the Foreign Affairs Minister, Geoffrey Onyeama.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/photos-first-batch-481-nigerian-trapped-libya-way-back-home/

Re: Photos: First Batch Of 481 Nigerian Trapped In Libya On Their Way Back Home by Jochabed(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
I am happy the will be back home.But will it change anything? Nigeria is still Nigeria,what we lack in this country is homebase support and encouragement. If we had it,all these bad things will have been avoided.
Re: Photos: First Batch Of 481 Nigerian Trapped In Libya On Their Way Back Home by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Na dem know if I see who will take me out of this country even if it is through Libya I would go and I am not coming back.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not A Treason Offence To Gave Ambition In APC- Magnus Abe / Bauchi Signs $1bn Investments Deal With China / Miyetti Allah Demands Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Benue Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.