Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,503 members, 7,937,455 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (104026 Views)

Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / EndSARS: Man Poses In Police Uniform, Hailed As DPO / Man Poses As Female Panties Buyer In Edo, Hands Sellers Over To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by ozoneboy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Like Nnamdi KANU, Like Don Wanny....

Criminals always die in a shameful way...
Mumu Afonja wannabe
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by SOPIGO: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
OP I can't see anything like soldiers but police van. Y given d credit to soldiers alone. Y it seem that d police did d job.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by naijareferee: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Am sorry!

You re so dumb!

The Marines should have given Osama bin Laden a fair hearing too.

No need to apologizes for an opinion you want to express...BTW

Osama,9/11 and the USA was an inside job....
Anywhere in the world you get a summary execution, it always involve individuals with deep knowledge of the dirty secrets of such organization...

You might be very smart in your thoughts but i will always seek a second opinion against any info from the law enforcers in Nigeria.

And if it was a gun duel, can a pic of bullet holes at the scene of the encounter be shown.

And for all others that mentioned me, kindly note that I am very sympathetic to the families of the victims of omoku massacre....My heart bled when i saw it, but how long will all these execution of both good and bad continue....The SARs killings is still fresh....

Lets get the big fishes behind these 'criminals'....

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Job well done.

This is why I'll always be proud of Nigerian Police (they still need to be disbanded) and the Nigerian Army.

They get the job done and you can't win them all.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Valarmoghulis(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2
no be only rule 2,it shall never be well with you for being a hypocrite
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Regardless of the crime, to happily take a picture next to a dead person while smiling shows he's no better than the dead man. Nobody should be happy over the death of another human being. It's sick
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by EASY39(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
onadana:

That's how they claimed to have killed Shekau..later he was wounded...then he was crippled.Bunch of clowns.
Am Confuse O
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by EASY39(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Valarmoghulis:
no be only rule 2,it shall never be well with you for being a hypocrite
Olopa Ewo N Tepe?
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by frankwyte: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
When i said we have lost it, you don't seem to understand, how can somebody be standing with corps and marrying on the picture! No remorse for the lost soul, we seem to be okay with that, now i see why there's so much blood shed in the land.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by ebenwale: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
He is their next target
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by rhemmiedream(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
adeolakemi:
wine should kick all afonjas out from river state dirty scums
I'm sorry..You are really pained at the demise of one of your benefactors. I heard he was from poto poto land cheesy.
The only good osu is the dead one!!
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by BaronVonLee: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by chiscovalentino: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
sarrki:
I know wan talk
ndewo
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by EASY39(m): 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

That is very bad....I lost all the little respect I had for that tout called governor, the day I tuned to AIT, and heard and saw him asking his supporters who I later learned were the cultists to kill anybody who opposed him in Rivers State...Yes He said it wearing a Cutlass, and the misguided and brainwashed crowd were chanting, hailing and calling him names like "High Tension" "Naked Wike" Otimbodombo, Mr Project and other ungodly nouns..

Tufiakwa!!
You Are not fear with this your post,what can you say about ogbeni aregbesola and tinubu that declear war on all pdp and omisore supporters in prep 4 2014 electn,he brand all thugs from town to lg and state called them state boys,ogbeni declear openly that all apc members should look for igbadi,olonde,and ayeta to face security pple and kil any PDP on sight,he bought guns and matcht for state boys,he arrange camp to train them why they patronise notorious thug in osogbo to train them D-LAW AND ENIBA ERUKU.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Ofusvibez(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kindly Follow Naijanitro on Twitter
For latest trend

https://mobile.twitter.com/naijanitro
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Emmahunk(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
naijareferee:
zero-value-for-human-lives.... These guys were killed without recourse to fair hearing...
What if all the killings were political...
Why was he killed like that without finding out his reasons for killing ordinary people...
Why the urgency to heap blames on this guys...

Nigeria and its state apparatus....Zero professionalism

Sir, what exactly is your point? Even abroad with the best practices, the FBI, KGB, CIA , NYPD, etc, kill capital offences criminals who try to evade arrest. When will we learn to give credit for a good job without looking for reasons to criticize great efforts?

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by jonero4(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
pesin 9months
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Etizz: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Idiott man, you come hopeless u go hopeless... [center][/center]
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by chiefojiji(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mr poser, just pray u go to heaven... If not, let don wanny catch you in hell, U go call for relocation.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Odehagain:
They should beware of his gang members ooo. grin grin grin

They will all be smoked out and killed like their leader.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
trustyshoess:
Regardless of the crime, to happily take a picture next to a dead person while smiling shows he's no better than the dead man. Nobody should be happy over the death of another human being. It's sick

Really? Will you spew this trash if your family member was among those they slaughtered in cold blood? If I had the opportunity, I will spit and piss on the evil corpse.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by bujebudanu1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Is like rivers state is good for shooting action films

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by pheforusty(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kenturkey048:
my bros u might be right oo..
I thought as much.
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by bionixs: 12:02am On Jan 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
If he was responsible for the death of those people in omoku, then he deserves worse treatment both in life and death
I thought this don wanny was killed about a month ago. I read and saw his house on nairaland. Is it the final killing or what? because I am not understanding
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by stieyven(m): 12:03am On Jan 08, 2018
luckyelems:
finally don waney never died a hero because he lost all he has and was killed in another mans land. simply call him a fool
He who calls his his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by bionixs: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

They could have trampled on him or dragged him along the road till his carcass litters the whole town, i don't care because he deserves worse.

However, what is the smiling mumu in the picture hoping to achieve with that display? do you and him know he's endangering his own life because the thug's foot soldiers are still all over ONELGA as we speak and they could target him?
don't mind him, that is advanced stage of cluelessness,permit me to say

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos by bionixs: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2018
EASY39:
Is this not the same man that soldier claim they killed in river state some couple of month ago,they said d guy ran a jump inside a river and was shot inside,they claim they carried his corps to one LG sectariate without picture to confirm it.pls am confused oo
God bless you my smart brother, you took it from me. just read my comment below you when I haven't seen yours. Nigerian have the shortest memory. this comment is what I was expecting,thank God you finally made it. I don't understand . it could be the final killing as we have in final burial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Was Married To Shawana Nakesia Chapman For St. Kitts Citizenship / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend / Two Women Fight In Public, Strip Each Other Unclad (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.