Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,244 members, 7,910,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK (62411 Views)

How Yusuf Bichi Emerged As DSS DG - Vanguard / How Yusuf Buhari Allegedly Acquired Power-bikes, DSS Officers Sacked Over Incide / How Yusuf Bike Accident Brought Out The Human Side Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by nellyelitz(m): 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
Very humble on a powerbike race game...

Uwafid!
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by ardeysholah: 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2018
I wish him quick recovery
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by PMBtill2023: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Bury your shamed face in a monkey's dung.
Salamander
......senseless pig n idiot...very easy to identify!
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by limeta(f): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Like father like son solidly cold
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
PMBtill2023:
......senseless pig n idiot...very easy to identify!
You're a baboon bro. A very rare foolish specie.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Nasir123(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
iamrealdeji:
it may sound childish but these people want one Nigeria but they sideline some tribes,stereotyping them like bad people or bad influence

You will be address,the way you want to be addressed.
This inferiority complex(self pitying)thing is for the week minds. And i do not see things that way.
If you work on yourself, even the richest man in your area will respect you,not mindind how much cash u have.#fact.
If not so,
How do u explain Obasanjo installing Jonathan as president (against all odds)?
How do u explain the respect of a single politician (Tinubu;who is not even in office for now)in the arena of Nigeria politics?
I think is hard work and proper planning.

We Southerners are our own problem. We should stop accusing the North. Its irritating.

2 Likes

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Elfaris(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
May Allah(SWT) grant him speedy recovery. Ameen
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by churchee: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
And I quote 'he is a son every father will love to have in his family'.

But he has a father no son will wish to have in his family. undecided
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by ImperialYoruba: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:
If I was the president's daughter won't you write same about me?

Never loose this smile...you might one day become wife or mother to a President. You are beautiful inside out! wink

1 Like

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by PMBtill2023: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You're a baboon bro. A very rare foolish specie.
OK,pig n idiot
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:

My dear help me ask oooo..rubbish .All their kids. Are "good" once buhari is no longer in power,revelations go surface
I don't see simplicity in riding an expensive power bike as against the laws of the country in the night ...

He might have been but iam sure all that changed after inauguration

1 Like

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by melaninbae: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
subtlemee:

Ask am oooooo
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
PMBtill2023:
OK,pig n idiot
Chimpanzee as useless as who he supports.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by PMBtill2023: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Chimpanzee as useless as who he supports.
OK,PIG n idiot
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Optional09: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Story. Abeg who fit give me summary?

He was spending public money to buy expensive clothes, shopping for random people on the street.

1 Like

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Optional09: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Bambillo: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ameen.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Bambillo: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ameen.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Yoshy: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
For no reason but somehow my mind tells me what Op wrote about Yusuf have always been my idea of the kind of guy he will be. His father should do something about innocent life being wasted in Benue be and other parts of the country or resign.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by MuttleyLaff: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ishilove:
But he was drag racing with a super expensive power bike?
That doesn't seem very austere to me.
What an irony.

Your white washing job doesn't quite fool me, woman.

Any how, I wish him speedy recovery, his father's sins notwithstanding

Samusu:
there are Powerbike groups in Abuja,
and they hire bikes to their members
Ishilove is vindicated,
it has emerged that Yusuf apparently acquired these expensive power bikes secretly
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Bimpe29: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
What a compliments!
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Maximus85(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Aboki99:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/on-yusuf-buhari.html and www.facebook.com/hamisuhadejia

Hamisu Hadejia, Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State. (hamisuhadejia@gmail.com)

Wow! But they must have lied that he bought that expensive BMW power bike.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by hgnbello(m): 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
get well soon man..
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by richard69(m): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Quite funny, registered yesterday and both posts so far have been about Yusuf Buhari. ........hmmmm tell me how much you were paid?

1 Like

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Tonytonic(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
The story is interesting...but I am underemployed and tired of Nigeria.I deserve to enjoy the short time I have in the world.I deserve a beta life.Its not fair to be in a messed up country like Nigeria.I don't give a shit about ur story

2 Likes

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Crixina(f): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2018
I want Yusuf to be okay, not cos he is the president's son, or cos i like his father's style of leadership, not because he is from the elite class, and most importantly not cos of what you wrote up, which by the way may be true or not.
I just want him to be okay cos he is a fellow human being, he does not deserve to die at least not yet.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by DerideGull(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Every narrative about him represents chameleonic demeanor. It is was the same unassuming pretense Lt Muhammadu Buhari used to also kill his company commander, Major Megwa, in cold blood.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by diluewunmi: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
OneCorner:

Say no more, u are suffering from totemic postponement revulsion. You need just 2spoonful of sniper. shocked

Lol. U wicked sha. Thats 10ml o. 2.5 should be okay nas
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by babony1: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
IpostStuff:
How will someone be shy and Confident at the same time
lol.
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Ishilove is vindicated,
it has emerged that Yusuf apparently acquired these expensive power bikes secretly

So it seems. I wasn't fooled once
Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by TijaniAbu: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2018
EbukaHades10:

What the tales by moonlight whitewasher of the n157m powerbike rider it trying to say is that young Buhari was following her to cheap Primark while wearing Gucci himself.

1 Like

Re: How Yusuf Buhari Lived His Life In UK by BigIyanga: 5:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Image laundry has begun!!! But how come he acquired N100m bike and went on joyride when over 100m were queueing for fuel?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.