Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,098 members, 7,913,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? (501 Views)

Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her. / I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / Date An Hookup Whatsapp Group In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? by frankyranking(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2018
Good morning my fellow lad and lass in the house please I got this thing that is really bothering me I need suggestion and please no insult.
(Guy and a babe seriously in love with each other)
Please is it a good thing for a guy to allow is babe date and older man for the purpose or extracting money from the man?
Because the guy is not financially stable and the guy and babe love reach other so much
Note: when the girl collect money from the man she usually share it with is guy she love
So please my dear friends please is it a good or a bad thing if yes/no tell me and leave an evidence to back it up.
Please no insult please. cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? by kevindd: 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
I am not sure about it... But I have dated some girls for money from secret benefits dating service and I don't see anything bad in it. But if the girl is in a relationship, it is a problem I gues... It is all too complicated wink
Re: Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? by femu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
frankyranking:
Good morning my fellow lad and lass in the house please I got this thing that is really bothering me I need suggestion and please no insult.
(Guy and a babe seriously in love with each other)
Please is it a good thing for a guy to allow is babe date and older man for the purpose or extracting money from the man?
Because the guy is not financially stable and the guy and babe love reach other so much
Note: when the girl collect money from the man she usually share it with is guy she love
So please my dear friends please is it a good or a bad thing if yes/no tell me and leave an evidence to back it up.
Please no insult please. cool[color=#550000][/color]

Very bad. Where is your honour?
Re: Is It OK For A Guy To Let His Babe Date An Older Man Because Of Money? by kevindd: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
I am not sure about it... But I have dated some girls for money from secret benefits dating service and I don't see anything bad in it. But if the girl is in a relationship, it is a problem I gues... It is all too complicated wink

(1) (Reply)

Niger State/abuja Connection Center / Aberdeen Scotland. / Most Beautiful Girl In The World..so Single/virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.