Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,487 members, 7,937,424 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him (953 Views)

"I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye. / Adetokunbo Adenopo: Why I Became A Kidnapper - Pastor Confesses (Video) / House Of A Kidnapper Demolished In Uyo After He Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by shadowsblu(m): 5:46am On Jan 08, 2018
PLEASE ADVICE.....

HOW DO I EXPOSE THIS GUY. I KNOW HIM AS A KIDNAPPER BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY CLAIMS AGAINST HIM TO THE AUTHORITIES. I HAVE NO EVIDENCE. WHAT DO I DO TO BRING THIS CRIMINAL TO JUSTICE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ALL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE HE HAS KIDNAPPED.

Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by MaconAwire(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2018
DEAR O.P
JUST GO MARKET BUY THAT KIND IRON WHISTLE WEY REF DEM DEY USE GO HIM FRONTAGE BLOOOW AAM WELL WELL...
MAKE SURE SAY E LOUD!

wire was here!
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Your predicament can be frustrating especially in a country like our where the security agencies can never be wholly trusted with such information.

Are there no phone number you can call anonymously?

Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by thesettingz(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2018
Op just try all ur possible best to accumulate evidence, pls you had be saving someone's life in the later future if you do.
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by Troblem(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2018
smiley

You know him as a kidnapper,i knw him as a stupid idiot and many others don't even knw him...get ur fact straigh MR FBI

This tip still work wonders...
To get evidence you can start by approaching his victims and claim victim by narrating ur ordeal to them

kindly take down your no...not everyone leaving comfortably is a kidnapper.
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by nenergy(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2018
...and you left your phone number? grin
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by ClitoPen: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2018
nenergy:
...and you left your phone number? grin
grin u can imagine!

1 Like

Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by ClitoPen: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2018
@op: Was he the person that kidnapped ur sister?

https://www.nairaland.com/4252716/please-sister-kidnapped-yesterday-24th

Hope she's been found
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by Kilanee: 6:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Yhu better keep ur mouth short and mind your business blow whistle on ur own
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by KardinalZik(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2018
THE BEST WAY IS TO:

1. Meet any CID personnel (NOT POLICE) in your area. Don't disclose it to more than one person.
2. Tell him everything you know, and let him know that you don't have enough evidence.
3. Tell him how you came to SUSPECT the guy to be a kidnapper.
4. The guy will get the remaining facts by himself.

YOUR ANONYMITY IS SURE & YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH CID.

NB:
Hope you're not one of them. Coz we don't wanna read any bad thing about a Nairalander.
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by hisgrace090: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2018
KardinalZik:
THE BEST WAY IS TO:

1. Meet any CID personnel (NOT POLICE) in your area. Don't disclose it to more than one person.
2. Tell him everything you know, and let him know that you don't have enough evidence.
3. Tell him how you came to SUSPECT the guy to be a kidnapper.
4. The guy will get the remaining facts by himself.

YOUR ANONYMITY IS SURE & YOUR SECRET IS SAFE WITH CID.

NB:
Hope you're not one of them. Coz we don't wanna read any bad thing about a Nairalander.

If he is one of them how did it concern you?

You fit block God from exposing who He want to expose?
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by funlord(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2018
This film go sweet!
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by crispus09(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2018
Re: I Know A Kidnapper, But Don't Know How To Expose Him by KardinalZik(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
hisgrace090:

If he is one of them how did it concern you?
You fit block God from exposing who He want to expose?
Why bring God into this?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Suck Women's Breast During Deliverance – Pastor Sharp Sharp / This Beautiful Student Of The University Of Jos Is Missing (pictures) / Lekan Akinsoji Jailed In The UK For Pointing A Shotgun At Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.