Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,991 members, 7,880,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cypri Gold Caplets - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cypri Gold Caplets (164650 Views)

*****cypri Gold Capletssssssss***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cypri Gold Caplets by airminem(f): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hi sis, what effect did you experience when you took the drugs?
tunmininu:
There was a time i was really under stress due to the nature of my work.i went to the pharmacy and i spoke with the pharmacist who is also a doctor,he gave me some multivitamin drugs which included cypri gold.i take the drugs frequently and they are really working but what i notice is that,i've started adding weight,not really too much but i've noticed that my jeans trousers are so tight that i have to start forcing myself into it.when i discussed it with my friends,she said that it was the the effect of the cypri gold.
DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE!WHAT DO U THINK?SHOULD I STOP USING IT OR COULD U TELL ME THE SIDE EFFECTS?
because i know you and few friends did try it smiley

1 Like

Re: Cypri Gold Caplets by oamenimonin: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
I took this drugs,since them my eating increase and when I try to stay without eat I can't... right now people are saying I have put on weight and I have stop it some month again but still eating more
Re: Cypri Gold Caplets by incandescentena: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
kayo80:
I need more information on this Cypri Gold. I am skinny, and I want to start taking it this weekend.

I hope you got the result you wanted?

Please share!

1 Like

Re: Cypri Gold Caplets by kayo80(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
incandescentena:

I hope you got the result you wanted?

Please share!

Lol! It's been so long. I stopped after a few days when I was having fever.

1 Like

Re: Cypri Gold Caplets by godsave12(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03
there was a time i went to the pharmacy to lay a complain that i don't ,even when i am hungry once i see the food with my eyes i will lost appetite and he , ask me to deworm my self and gave me cypri Gold , he gave me instruction to eat one from it every day , but i will tell you that due to the sweetness of the medicine i eat it morning afternoon and evening , few week of it my friend and family started hyping me that i am adding weigh and i look fresh , i was like looking at my self everyday to see if it was true , i didn't know that it was the cypri Gold that cause it , i was thinking is peace of mind that i have little charge at my account and i have no one to bother me, i sleep from morning to the next morning , even if i am at okada i will be sleep ontop of it , AND i feel pains like headache etc and also i feel so much lazy even to eat was a problems this time because i can't do anything because i am lady and i get fat my head was bigger and fresh ... the time i discover it that it was the work of cypri Gold was the day my friend girlfriend started eating the drugs and get big , i quickly stop it because it was not nice for me anymore , but since i stop it i am now skinny and i don't like how i look like because it make people feel that i am broke and i have noting anymore , they are now using me as an example of an old taker ,, what should i do now because i need it average not too skinny and not to fat .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? / Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.