Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue (17651 Views)

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Dapchi: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Buhari, Governors For Attending Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Angelparadise: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
The prayer of the innocent and the oppressed must be heard and the soiled hands must never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by emmasege: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
designVATExcel:
Oh, so you have finally woken up. Thank God sha, it's better late than never
No, he hasn't. Have you heard him criticize Buhari at any time in spite of his bad governance and wickedness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by everG: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
chasing shadow tinz. why not say buhari hv failed as the chief security officer of 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Snow02: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
exactly what I ve been expecting these men of God to be doing instead of saying things like "pray for benue" prayers alone won't get us anywhere and that's facts..
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Snow02: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

They are paid hound-dogs with nothing doing but dirty henchmen and witch-hunting errands.

They are part of the problems of modern day democracy. If you know how people are being filched and spirited to DSS officfor "chats", you will be shocked. Just start developing an independent mindset i.e. an opinion, start voicing out and....gbam!

You get a visit if your opinions start coming diametrically opposed to APC sentiments or govt propaganda. They will let you know in no uncertain terms that your "freedom" may not be guaranteed after your highly vocal "expressions"! Then the choice would be yours, whether to keep talking or consider your family!

All these Gestapo-like movements, na their way!
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by oyeb15: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why is he blaming DSS? Why cant he (as popular as he is) condemn the herdsmen and inflict Gods punishment on them and broadcast it nationwide.

blaming DSS is jxt a coward act. Pretenders.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Snow02: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
emmasege:
I will take the lousy and hypocritical pastor serious the day he calls a spade a spade by laying the blame at the doorstep of who owns it (i.e. Buhari).

So, if DSS is to blame, who controls the DSS? Yeye Pastor.
hahaha I think he's waking up
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
okay. smiley
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by kapturdfutur(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
the president need to take necessary action to curtail the menace this fulani herd men are unleashing on us as a people,or else there will war for i will not allow myself to be killed or my farm to be distroyed instead i will do d needful,there is time and season for everything mayb is time to fight back,Mr president is a fulani man cant he advice his people to embrace ranching their cow,or doesn't he own cows that are presently in his ranch in katsina?why not talk to his people to do what he does,he is in better position to tell them to stop or we will stop them,am just saying
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Butty1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
It's so unfortunate how politics is been played with human lives...
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

General Overseer of Latter Rain Ministries, Pastor Tunde Bakare has criticized the nation's secret police, the department of state security services(DSS) over its silence on the killings of innocent citizens in Benue by Fulani Herdsmen.

Bakare, a fiery preacher, on Sunday, said that the security outfit would pay for its "Deliberate Sinful Silence".He said;

"We cannot keep quiet while hardened murderers and criminals fill our land with the crimes of blood. That would be DSS, deliberate sinful silence, and I think secret service is guilty of that.

The brutal murder going on in Benue state and other parts of Nigeria is very atrocious and wicked. There will be consequences of this dastard murder. Everyone involved in one way or the other, either overtly or covertly, shall pay for it."

The Cleric also got a surprise visit from the governor of Kaduna state and longtime friend, Nasir El-rufai, who also attended the service on Sunday.

https://politicsngr.com/tunde-bakare-knocks-dss-fulani-herdsmen-killings-benue/
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by ghostmist: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
The buck does not stop with DSS.

We would take him serious the day he summons the courage to blame the real culprit. angry undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by kingandamy4life(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
i am short of words ohhhh. is it the DSS OR BUHARI that is to blame here.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Reference(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
OGAMINISTER:
The DSS guys are not doing their job, they prefer following politicians around than doing the secret service job the are paid to secure lives and property

With Buhari, there is hope of moral integrity revival in Nigerians that is holding us back

Oga. The job of the DSS is to protect the state. This might seem extraordinary but its allegiance is to the government, not necessarily the people.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Charly68: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
Baba ! Where have you been for some time now? Your friend and political partner has spoilt market with Fulani militia attacks
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by misgab: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
I hope they listen......

if you can't defend yourself better leave benue Now since the governor has sold the right of the state to bubu..... next is kogi
na dat one in Kogi I pity pass but trust the ibira them no go gree na fire for fire
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Why will he blame DSS and let Buhari off the hook. It it were GEJ's time, Bakare would have blamed GEJ. God will judge all of you Pastors that use the platform of the Church to advance personal hatred and petty prejudice against people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by ushafe(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
OGAMINISTER:
The DSS guys are not doing their job, they prefer following politicians around than doing the secret service job the are paid to secure lives and property

With Buhari, there is hope of moral integrity revival in Nigerians that is holding us back
Is better we stop decieving ourselves, under Gej we were not blaming security bodies but Gej, so same should equally applied , buhari government is to blamed , simple.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
I ve been saying this a very long time now that the DSS is a failure

I discovered that in Nigeria we alws look at the wrong places and we er found of blaming the wrong pple many times....

The DSS ve failed woefully in their primary area of duty....
The primary duty is gathering of intelligence

Ask the DSS, where is Shekau, ?
Ans: I don't know

where is maman Nur?
DSS: I ve no idea

When is Boko Haram plotting to launch it's next attack?
Ans: Crying crying crying like a baby

Who re the terrorist herdsmen ?
DSS: we will get back to you

All DSS know how to do is wear big suits guiding high profile politicians Upadan.

They collect fat salaries and give nothing in return

The DSS, not police, not military, are responsible for the failure of Nigeria's security organization
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Reference:

Oga. The job of the DSS is to protect the state. This might seem extraordinary but its allegiance is to the government, not necessarily the people.
What are you trying to say?
please I don't get u?
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
oyeb15:
Why is he blaming DSS? Why cant he (as popular as he is) condemn the herdsmen and inflict Gods punishment on them and broadcast it nationwide.

blaming DSS is jxt a coward act. Pretenders.!!!
Just imagine what u saying

u asking why they should blame the DSS for failing in its primary area of assignment?
Why re Nigerians this dumb?
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by nemynely(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Pastor Bakare, I have a lot of respect for you. However in this matter, you sorely missed it. Why skip our ceremonial, tribalistic, religious and ethnic bigot of a president at whose feet all blame lies for failing to give decisive orders, only to go for boys that only obey orders. If this is not hypocrisy, please dear pastor, pray tell
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by ude86: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by refreshrate: 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
Dummy has finally woken up.
Epp us tell him good morning but he needs to stop deceiving himself thinking he can play on people's emotions.

How people still attend this man's church remains a mystery to me
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by newoffer: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
There are herdsmen mentality in the whole system of our Government. It is a pity how we got here.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tunde Bakare is decietful , so he left Buhari who is the chief security officer and went on to blame the DSS grin cheesy
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Bentila(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
CHANNELStv2020:
AFONJA N HYPOCRISY 5&6,SINCE FULANI HAVE BEING KILLING HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN BECAUSE HOLY SPIRIT grin TOLD HIM TO RUN NOW HE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ZOMBIE'S HEADS THAT THEY WILL BELIEVE HIM.
Sharp guy : shocked

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by vislabraye(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

General Overseer of Latter Rain Ministries, Pastor Tunde Bakare has criticized the nation's secret police, the department of state security services(DSS) over its silence on the killings of innocent citizens in Benue by Fulani Herdsmen.

Bakare, a fiery preacher, on Sunday, said that the security outfit would pay for its "Deliberate Sinful Silence".He said;

"We cannot keep quiet while hardened murderers and criminals fill our land with the crimes of blood. That would be DSS, deliberate sinful silence, and I think secret service is guilty of that.

The brutal murder going on in Benue state and other parts of Nigeria is very atrocious and wicked. There will be consequences of this dastard murder. Everyone involved in one way or the other, either overtly or covertly, shall pay for it."

The Cleric also got a surprise visit from the governor of Kaduna state and longtime friend, Nasir El-rufai, who also attended the service on Sunday.

https://politicsngr.com/tunde-bakare-knocks-dss-fulani-herdsmen-killings-benue/

Mg friend, keep quiet. You know who to blame.
Re: Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
well atleast a cleric is really speaking about issues in society, unlike some who are only interested in 1 billion seater auditoriums, they forget if these wicked killings arent stopped there will be no one to sit in their auditorium.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Submits Saraki’s Name To INEC As Its Senatorial Candidate For Kwara Central / PDP In Jigawa Expels Deputy Governor Over Sabotage / Rivers Poll: Tribunal Upholds Election Of 6 PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.