Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,267 members, 7,907,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:31 AM

How I Survived Three Fatal Accidents - Lady Who Was Involved In A Fatal Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Survived Three Fatal Accidents - Lady Who Was Involved In A Fatal Accident (502 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Tobi Akingbade: How I Survived Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived Three Fatal Accidents - Lady Who Was Involved In A Fatal Accident by slimjaney: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2018
A Nigerian lady, Juliet Okoye, who was involved in a fatal accident on January 1st at Ifitedunu, Anambra state, has shared with KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng how she survived three fatal accidents in 2005, 2016, and 2017.

Okoye who hails from Enugu state, told KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng that her first accident which threw her into coma was in 2005 and was rejected by every hospital she was rushed to because they thought she had died. She said:

"I was in still in secondary school when the incident happened. My mother had left the house and said she won't be returning that night, so i was left with only my elder brother in the house. On that particular day, we removed the rug in the parlour in order to wash it, so i prepared food and ate, then turn on a local lantern and decided on lie down on the bare floor. That was the last thing i could remember that night before i slept off then woke up with large fire on my cloth. I screamed and rushed out of the house that night, and my brother together with his friends rushed me and tried to removed my cloth but my cloth had glued my skin. I was rushed to several hospitals but they refused to admit me, thinking i was dead. My family later carried me back home and contacted our family doctor who after check ups discovered i was in coma and started treatment on me. God saved my life."

Thanking God that she defeated death, Juliet who is also a model, also recalled the fatal Okada(motorcycle) accident that occurred in 2016 at Omole, Lagos. She told KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng, "Everyone thought my skull had broken". She said she boarded a commercial motorcycle with her colleague at work and the motorcycle she boarded stormed the road first before the motorcycle her colleague boarded. She said she fell from the motor bike and the bike man who didn't quickly noticed continued moving and dragged her on the road. She was rushed to the hospital after sustaining few injures.

Juliet who said she has been called by God severally but has ignored the call didn't know the next shocking fatal accident was going to be on January 1st.

KINGSLEYIWU.com.ng reported the news following the accident that played out on Jan 1 ➨ see it HERE.

See photos below;

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/01/exclusive-how-i-survived-three-fatal.html

Re: How I Survived Three Fatal Accidents - Lady Who Was Involved In A Fatal Accident by mubarakyoung: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
u need my sign on ur breast girl

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Been Impatient With My Music Talent- Efe (video) / Compiled List Of Africa’s Top Ten Richest Musicians- Forbes / Wow! Nigerian Lady Has Customised Her ATM With Davido's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.