Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,264 members, 7,974,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (39115 Views)

Police Officer Accuses Her Superior Of Assaulting Her For Refusing His Advances / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by greatex(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mtn data sold here
500mb- 350
1g- 600
2g- 1300
2.5g- 1600
3g- 1800
4g- 2500
5g- 3000

Validity- 3months
To get yours call or WhatsApp this number 07068593293.

Its fast its cheap and reliable.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
Animalistic Behavior. When U Dig Further you see that d idiot isnt ready to marry. He just wants sex.
Delta And Bayelsa Folks make terrible neibors.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by taurusmena1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2018
Fear catch my guy.hahahahahahaha
sarrki:

So may it be for you

In Jesus Mighty Gracious name

Amen
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2018
please remove the cloth on her down region I want to check something...
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
If they catch the guy, what should they do to him?because now, u will say Jungle Justice is barbaric....ish.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by ezeagu(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2018
taylor88:

Sarrki despite the e-wars here on nairaland

I believe we all are brothers

Make i ask u brotherly question

Do u know ur an enemy of the nation ?

Do u know that even if u merit heaven God won't let u in

Do u know that Thunder still fires like the biblical days and ur worthy to be a beneficiary of black Thunder

I pray u live long on earth but before death dig ur grave ursef because nobody go gree dig for u

That was from heart's cockles.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Toscarel: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Igbos, killer herdsmen and BH are the enemies of the state.
Pls how many innocent lives has IPOB taken
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by magzey: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
why dem cover the d centre of attraction grin

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Tobycharles: 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
Quite pathetic
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hahahahaha. Sharp guys don't print d pix
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by stblessing(f): 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Devil incarnate
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Diso60090:

Remove your eyes from where you put am and follow up the topic
Bro my eye the everywhere, I'm just saying how things should be
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by menaxe: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Delta and news be like bread and butter.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Snow02:
we have some thing in common then cool
Nice
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
eyah, wicked man, is it by force again.
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 3:10am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=GabrielAganyi post=64014250]
Bro my eye the everywhere, I'm just saying how things should be [/quote

You be Engle?
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Paulpeps(m): 8:23am On Jan 09, 2018
SHAKABOOM:
grin grin grin
Ehhhya!she even paint her toes sef..Thank yur God im no slice yur camel toe join.
SARS should arrest the hooligan immediately.
You issnor well, ahswear grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
taylor88:

Sarrki despite the e-wars here on nairaland

I believe we all are brothers

Make i ask u brotherly question

Do u know ur an enemy of the nation ?

Do u know that even if u merit heaven God won't let u in

Do u know that Thunder still fires like the biblical days and ur worthy to be a beneficiary of black Thunder

I pray u live long on earth but before death dig ur grave ursef because nobody go gree dig for u

The way some of you guyz hate Sarki ehn.. you fit send assasin go kill am.

Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by GabrielAganyi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Diso60090 post=64022187][/quote]

No be Nigeria I from? Eagle +horse..... Though buhari want make we give way for cow
Re: Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Update on this post.she died Tuesday.Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Two Beheaded By Suspected Cultists In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Thief Opens Doctor's Car With Master Key, Steals Laptop & Gets Caught In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.