Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma (471 Views)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / The Atiku/ Dankwambo Dilemma / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma by Worldtopnewsng: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: The Atiku/Dankwambo Dilemma

I read the article with the above title with keen interest devoid of any mixed feeling.

No doubt, the article is a direct response to my earlier piece titled: ”Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet for Another PDP Presidency” which was widely published in virtually all the media organisations in the country.

For me not to expect reaction to that piece especially from the camp of the man believed to own about 70 percent of Nigeria’s media space is akin to living in fools paradise.

But, I don’t mind about their reaction because, already, I have the firm conviction that Dr. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is Nigeria’s next president come 2019. So, whatever is the outcome or the negative reaction from the media machinery of the man means nothing to me because there is a call that is above all calls and that is the call of conviction.

for rest of the story click: http://worldtopnewsng.com/re-atikudankwambo-dilemma/
Re: Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma by yanshDoctor: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
ATIKU or PDP should forget it. the only person that come close is tambuwa.
Re: Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma by yarimo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2018
Op you have the right to dream to being a loser and to become a loser and also to associate yourself with losers in 2019 election.
Re: Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma by Spiritualism: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
let's deepens the debate jor. Nigerians must be enlightened this time.
Re: Re: The Atiku/dankwambo Dilemma by Spiritualism: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
yanshDoctor:
ATIKU or PDP should forget it. the only person that come close is tambuwa.

write about him and publish for us to read

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Hits NASS, Says Nigerian Politics Dominated By Thieves, Drug Barons / Electricity Supply To Improve As NNPC Restores Escravos Gas Pipeline / House Of Reps Member Dumps APC, Says Party A "Sinking Ship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.