Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,513 members, 7,888,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Land In New Dubai Of Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In New Dubai Of Nigeria (260 Views)

20 Amazing Reasons You Should Invest In Ibeju-lekki, The New Dubai Of Africa / 20 Amazing Reasons You Should Invest In Ibeju-lekki, The New Dubai Of Africa / Why You Should Invest In Ibeju-lekki The New Dubai Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land In New Dubai Of Nigeria by georgeike2(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tayo on his sick bed in the hospital called for his wife and four children.
Tayo: To you my wife (Deroju), take over the Petroleum Company.
Deroju: *Started crying loudly.*
Tayo: To you my first son (Ola), take over the shopping mall and the gas station.
Ola: *Screaming.*
Tayo: To you my second son(Ishola), take over the Airport.
Ishola: *Crying louder.*
Tayo: To you my third son(Dolapo), take over Sheraton Hotel.
Dolapo: *Wailing.*
Tayo: To you my only daughter(Dammy), the Teaching Hospital is yours.
Dammy : *Crying loudest*.
The confused nurse in the room with them asked: "I don't
understand why you people are crying and screaming in pain, at least your Dad left you a great deal of properties to make you all comfortable till the end of time".
Wife: Properties kor, comfortable ni. He is a cleaner and those are places he cleans everyday...������������
Call today to avoid stories that touch the heart
No matter what your budget is we got you covered
#buyrealestateandwait
#investinrealestate
#investment

(1) (Reply)

Samlite Roofing And Water Collector(pic) / Startup Profile: Landhive — Get Reliable Properties Within Lagos / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.