Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,243 members, 7,939,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Discounted Stock - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discounted Stock (642 Views)

Buying Discounted Paint With Home Or Office Delivery / Google Adwords Vouchers and Bing Ads Coupons Availble At A Discounted Rate / Pre-order For Good From Qatar And Get Very Discounted Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discounted Stock by smooooooth: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
anyone wants to buy large volume of stocks or knows anyone who wants to buy large volume of any stocks on the NSE, should send me a mail, we can help you get this stocks at discounted rates.

thank you.

ikemanya@yahoo.com
Re: Discounted Stock by oaustin(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2010
I'm interested but, what particular stock would you advice one to buy?
Also, will the current positive market trend continue for long time and what are the drivers? because, I dont want to loose money again oooooo
Re: Discounted Stock by smooooooth: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
i will have to know your investing culture, to advise u on the stocks to buy. and yes the current positive trend is going to be sustained for a while, though one wll expect profit takers to take profits soon. some of the drivers include the good results posted by some company's for the year end, expeically the banks. also the slash on the interest that banks pay on deposit made investors look to the stock market as an alternative, as it has a more attractive ROI than the bond market, and lastly investor confidence seems to be gradually returning to the market.

and thanks for showing interest, you have to be buying in large volumes to get the discount dou.

ttyl.
Re: Discounted Stock by oaustin(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
What quantity of shares do you consider as large volume to enjoy discount? Pls give instance.
I am a short term investor. My interest is to grow income

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Makes $614usd Not $499 Daily. / Marketers Wanted With Good Sales Commission / Kerosene Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.