Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag (560 Views)

Sunmbo Adeoye Goes On Beach Trip With Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Shows Living Room Of Ned Nwoko, Her Husband (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by 224HITS: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nollywood actress and mother of 3, Mercy Johnson seems to be doing a sanitation on her Instagram page. She’s deleted alot of photos from her page including all photos of her husband Prince Okojie that she has ever posted leaving many fans to wonder if all is well.

Her husband on the other hand still has his page intact with a lot of her photos and family posts.

See more details below http://www.224hits.com/hope-all-is-well-mercy-johnson-deletes-all-her-husbands-photos-from-her-instagram-page/

Re: Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by HungerBAD: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lesson 101 about life.

Especially in Nigeria.

Never show your happiness publicly. A lot will go far just to ensure they destroy your happiness.

A- If you are married and display your happiness on Social media, your single friends will in their inner recesses, wish it was them and then wish you badluck.

B-If you have children and display them like Candle trees, your friends struggling to have kids, will take your happiness to Mount Gbogbonishe for Prayers.

Ditto with good jobs. If you build a house, travel for greener pastures or even as something as moving from a face me I face you to a flat.

Too much bitter people roaming about.

1 Like

Re: Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lesson 101 about life.

Especially in Nigeria.

Never show your happiness publicly. A lot will go far just to ensure they destroy your happiness.

A- If you are married and display your happiness on Social media, your single friends will in their inner recesses, wish it was them and then wish you badluck.

B-If you have children and display them like Candle trees, your friends struggling to have kids, will take your happiness to Mount Gbogbonishe for Prayers.

Ditto with good jobs. If you build a house, travel for greener pastures or even as something as moving from a face me I face you to a flat.

Too much bitter people roaming about.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by HungerBAD: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 what is your opinion?
Re: Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by Evablizin(f): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Bloggers,monitory spirits.
Re: Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by sunnysunny69(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Something is building up !
Re: Hope All Is Well? Mercy Johnson Deletes All Her Husband’s Photos From Her Instag by AHCB: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
So? undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mercy Aigbe Holds Thanksgiving After Birthday / How My Mother Suffered To Make Me Popular – Regina Daniels / People Cry Out Over Heaps Of Refuse In Lagos Island(video + Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.